Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Eric Ebron

I am a Vernon Davis owner and I am looking for a guy on the rise, anyone thinks he may get better as time goes on in the very near future ?

I am going to try to pick him up . C Johnson is hurting almost all the time the past few years . Yeah going to target him

Coming out of UNC, and watching him in college, I thought he would be a NFL star. He has all the tools. Size, speed, swagger, nose for the endzone, etc. So all the notes out of camp and pre season where he was struggling, dropping balls, really caught me by suprise. I came to the conclusion he got his paycheck and promtly 'checked out' like a lot of talented guys do making the college to pro transition.

But now he's back on the radar. Thus so am I....I'm not putting a waiver claim in for him as my waiver postition isn't worth the risk, but if he makes it through waivers I'll be flipping a three sided coin on Ebron, Reed, and ASJ and picking one of them up as I'm thin at TE.

which upside youngster do you like the most ? Ebron, ASJ or Jace Amaro.... looking for someone that is going to pop in a week or 2

I am about to give up on Vernon, I dont want to carry 2 TE's.......... anyone else thinking about it ?

I'm seriously debating between ASJ and Ebron. I started Ebron this past week because I liked the matchup and Megatron was gimpy. I like Ebron better as a player but I think I like ASJ's situation better. There are A LOT of mouths to feed in Detroit. In Tampa, with Mike Evans out, ASJ now moves up to possibly 3rd (maybe 2nd?) top target. Also, I could be wrong but I seem to remember Mike Glennon targeting TE Tim Wright a TON during their rookie years together. Furthermore, ASJ played on EVERY single offensive snap vs the Steelers so the coaches seem to trust him. Maybe with Evans out, they'll line him out wide to utilize his size.

Would you drop ertz for ebron in a 1 point PPR where you start 1 TE but must carry 2 TE on your roster? Probably not a good idea ? Is it a big gamble if you have Kelce as your starter anyways?

Would you drop ertz for ebron in a 1 point PPR where you start 1 TE but must carry 2 TE on your roster? Probably not a good idea ? Is it a big gamble if you have Kelce as your starter anyways?

No.