Sign in to follow this  
tracek180

which tight end to pick ?

t. gonzo , a. gates and shockey are gone. i was thinking crumpler, heap , cooley or mcmichael. who would u choose. crumpler is his teams #1 receiver, but heap now has steve smith at qb. and mcmichael has culpepper. thanks

t. gonzo , a. gates and shockey are gone. i was thinking crumpler, heap , cooley or mcmichael. who would u choose. crumpler is his teams #1 receiver, but heap now has steve smith at qb. and mcmichael has culpepper. thanks

1. Heap

2. Crumpler

3. Cooley

4. McMichael

That Steve Smith really can do it all! :thumbsup:

Just kidding!

here's what I think:

1. Heap

any of the other guys.

see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=214943

1. Heap

any of the other guys.http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=214943

Agreed.

McNair has, in the past, relied heavily on his TE and they always posted good numbers (Kinney and Troupe both had 55 catches each last year). Heap, being one of the more talented TE in the league (and arguably the best reciver on his team) should be the focal point in Baltimore's passing offense. I have Heap ranked 2nd this year ahead of Gonzales.

I'll let you in on a secert. V.DAVIS FROM THE NINERS. Rookie of the year I bet.

I'll let you in on a secert. V.DAVIS FROM THE NINERS. Rookie of the year I bet.

Assuming that Davis is still available, then this could be a good option. It depends on what you want. You know what you're gonna get with Heap, but you could have a monster on your hands with Davis. There's little risk with either of them in my opinion, but there's much more upside with Vernon Davis.

Assuming that Davis is still available, then this could be a good option. It depends on what you want. You know what you're gonna get with Heap, but you could have a monster on your hands with Davis. There's little risk with either of them in my opinion, but there's much more upside with Vernon Davis.

Davis is a monster, but its still Alex Smith throwing to him...

McNair at 45 > Alex Smith

None of the above.....grab another position best on the board even if its just for depth and take Watson, LJ Smith, Winslow, or the aforementioned Vernon Davis later in the draft