Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Championship Scoop and Play WRs

Gonna bench Smiff vs Steelers

Robbie Anderson vs Buffalo-target monster but weather could be bad

Cordarelle Patterson v GB- Thielen is probably out and we get Return yards so im leaning him.

Anyone got anything else?

Gonna bench Smiff vs Steelers

Robbie Anderson vs Buffalo-target monster but weather could be bad

Cordarelle Patterson v GB- Thielen is probably out and we get Return yards so im leaning him.

Anyone got anything else?

Robby is playing Patriots.

Actually I like the Titans def this weekend.

How bout them Cards receivers? JJ Nelson or John Brown? Looks like Brown might be the guy with Floyd gone...

How bout them Cards receivers? JJ Nelson or John Brown? Looks like Brown might be the guy with Floyd gone...

They are playing in Seattle which downgrades em a bit. They kinda vulture each other as well

With Torrey Smith and Vance McDonald out, there is a chance Jeremy Kerley gets most of Kaepernick's targets.

Seattle: In some leagues, Lockett is on the wire and might benefit if Patrick Patterson lines up on Baldwin.

Minnesota - Patterson seems la desperation play, but ... the ceiling is a little higher with him in return leagues.

Kansas City - Maclin might still be on the wire, but he does face a tough Denver secondary.

San Diego - You'd think Inman's been picked up. Phillip Rivers might try to send Gates off with a TD

Cinci - Brandon LaFell might have been dropped by somebody?

Cleveland - I hear Terelle Pryor wants to play with the hand issue notwithstanding, but (why?) and does that fade Coleman to getting more targets?

Buffalo - Charles Clay (again?)

Miami - like the Stills pick.

Houston - With nothing to lose, they might chuck a few deep balls to Will Rogers V?

With Torrey Smith and Vance McDonald out, there is a chance Jeremy Kerley gets most of Kaepernick's targets.

This is a good one. Over the last five weeks (Week 10 to Week 15), here is Kerley's percentage of team targets each week.

23.3%, 20.7%, 8.9%, 16.70%, 32.0%, 24.2%

They are playing in Seattle which downgrades em a bit. They kinda vulture each other as well

Great points :(

Seattle: In some leagues, Lockett is on the wire and might benefit if Patrick Patterson lines up on Baldwin.

Minnesota - Patterson seems la desperation play, but ... the ceiling is a little higher with him in return leagues.

Kansas City - Maclin might still be on the wire, but he does face a tough Denver secondary.

San Diego - You'd think Inman's been picked up. Phillip Rivers might try to send Gates off with a TD

Cinci - Brandon LaFell might have been dropped by somebody?

Cleveland - I hear Terelle Pryor wants to play with the hand issue notwithstanding, but (why?) and does that fade Coleman to getting more targets?

Buffalo - Charles Clay (again?)

Miami - like the Stills pick.

Houston - With nothing to lose, they might chuck a few deep balls to Will Rogers V?

I like the will Fuller pick a bit. He was good for the first third of the season

I would also add that if you are one of the lucky few stacked at rb, Ty Montgomery's dual rb wr designation is your friend. Maclin's return appears to have sucked the targets away from Tyreek Hill, unfortunately. So I will be - a - trolling one of the above. the other thing I'd add about Kerley is that he has a 1 year contract (I believe), so this is a guy motivated to end well. Hopefully, his qb is not enough of an idiot to be unaware of that.

and I'll add one more for return leagues. I haven't looked at his history against San Francisco, but Tavon Austin against a weak San Francisco secondary could mean a long gainer and a score. You'd think the Rams want to avenge the shut-out the 1-13 49ers gave them to start the season also. I think I like the Britt call better, but either way, I think one of the Rams wrs takes one to the house.

I'm between cordarelle due to return yards, Fuller, or Robbie Anderson. I like Anderson but hoodie could give the jets offense fits.