Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Browns sign QB Josh McCown

I can't believe teams would even waste time on this guy. He was so damn lucky with the Bears. I don't understand how all the "experts" didn't see what was right in front of them. He had so many lucky throws to 2 huge receivers who could go up and get it. He also did this thing where he would start to curl into the fetal position while letting the ball go. I have never seen another QB do this before. The Browns might as well draft any rookie from this year and start them right off the bat. It's not like they are going to win anything anyway. If it is just as a backup role I guess it may make sense, but that really depends on how much of a cap hit he is going to be.

Superbowl!

Awesome

Now let's see if they go Qb in the draft . Call me crazy I think they still might make a run at a top QB from this draft . After signing Mccown they still don't have a Starting QB on the roster

I can't believe teams would even waste time on this guy. He was so damn lucky with the Bears. I don't understand how all the "experts" didn't see what was right in front of them. He had so many lucky throws to 2 huge receivers who could go up and get it. He also did this thing where he would start to curl into the fetal position while letting the ball go. I have never seen another QB do this before. The Browns might as well draft any rookie from this year and start them right off the bat. It's not like they are going to win anything anyway. If it is just as a backup role I guess it may make sense, but that really depends on how much of a cap hit he is going to be.

Yup. The only real lesson of McCown's success with the Bears was, Jay Cutler isn't that good.

Every year the suck continues

Amazing

There's a reason certain teams always seem to be bad.

The thing I can't figure out is that since 1999 they've had 3 different owners, like 5 gm's, a dozen coaches, and a hundred different qb's. It's not the same person continually making the wrong decisions, it's tons of people continually making poor decisions just like their predecessor. As a Cleveland fan it sucks every year that you're already looking forward to the next season before the current one even begins. It's just mind bottling.

• Like 1