Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

PoColts

The Fightin' Neckbeards proposed a trade with Urine Trouble:

Expires: Mon Jul 24 4:00:00 p.m. ET 2017
Error - Transaction Would Create An Invalid Roster For Urine Trouble
31 Players On Roster Exceeds League Limit of 30

I've never done this in 7m 8 years, but.

I'm calling collusion

Is that why pocolts gave me the extra $50?

to keep me quiet?

Is that why pocolts gave me the extra $50?

to keep me quiet?

We need to get gocolts a financial planner.....gets a little extra cash in the pocket and he wastes it on bribes for this????

WEll fock me. I just dropped a player if that helps. Guess I screwed it up, again. Not sure why I even try at this point. It is focking ridiculous I have this much trouble doing the simplest of things.

I can't do shtt right. I took my son on a trip yesterday. We ended up lost 3 times, I almost ran out gas, and we saw a woman get arrested for what looked like leaving her baby in the car.

It is just one disaster after the next. 2 car wrecks in two weeks. One guy going after major injuries when there wasn't any. I was driving my dad's car. I had not changed it over to my name yet. Insurance may not cover it. Just one nightmare after the next. No focking way this guy was injured either. Not a focking chance in hell.

So what do I need to do next??/ Sorry man

WEll fock me. I just dropped a player if that helps. Guess I screwed it up, again. Not sure why I even try at this point. It is focking ridiculous I have this much trouble doing the simplest of things.

I can't do shtt right. I took my son on a trip yesterday. We ended up lost 3 times, I almost ran out gas, and we saw a woman get arrested for what looked like leaving her baby in the car.

It is just one disaster after the next. 2 car wrecks in two weeks. One guy going after major injuries when there wasn't any. I was driving my dad's car. I had not changed it over to my name yet. Insurance may not cover it. Just one nightmare after the next. No focking way this guy was injured either. Not a focking chance in hell.

So what do I need to do next??/ Sorry man

Start taking the bus or uber everywhere. You're a danger to yourself and others. :cheers:

• Like 1