Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Daily Bros week 2

Who we looking at this week?

RBs

I still think Conner is a good value

If you are going to start an expensive back, Gordon mixed with the Chargers defense is a reasonable stack.

Carlos Hyde is going up against a NO defense that was just shredded, although I expect them to be much better this week. Plus the NO offense should put up numbers against Cleveland. Still, if Cleveland is going to have some goal line chances Hyde should be the guy to touch the ball

Chris Thompson at $6200 screams value against Indy.

WRs

I am going to keep rolling with Tyreek since he can easily score as much as the top guys for a little cheaper.

Enunwa or Anderson are both cheap

Ginn is going to enjoy softer coverage again. Idk if he can duplicate last weeks numbers, but he has a good shot for a mid tier guy.

I will post more and maybe edit this one when I have more time.

Thompson does scream value and I put him in, but I imagine his usage rate will be high.

Thompson does scream value and I put him in, but I imagine his usage rate will be high.

Not as big of a deal if your cheaper targets have a little higher usage. I bet most winning teams had Conner on them last week, and anyone who pays attention to football and plays daily had him in their lineup

Is this a general discussion for daily, or does the board have a group or something? That'd be cool if it did.

I like Alex Smith at QB to dink and dunk the Colts to death.

The stud to pay for is Kamara. Connor gashed the Browns and Kamara is much more talented.

I also like both Melvin Gordon and Keenan Allen this week. Might build a lineup with Rivers and these 2.

I have no idea what defense to use. Who do the Bills play this week?

With Rivers performing as the QB3 at home against KC in wk1, i'll be taking a long look at Roethlisberger at home against those same Chiefs in wk2. He was an $8000 play in the rain vs CLE so somehow it defies logic that you can now get him for $7700 at Heinz Field.

QBs

Ben $7600

Mahomes $7500

Watson $7400

Rivers $7400

Alex Smith $7100

RBs

Howard $7400 (you just know he is going to have a big week)

Conner $7000

Thompson $6200 (May be the best value of the year right here, well besides stealing Tyreek last week :D )

Royce Freeman $6000

Phillip Lindsey $4900

WRs

Hill $8100 (Doesn't seem like extreme value, but you take the top 2 fantasy receiver this year and make him this cheap, yeah it's your last week not to have to pay the extreme premium for Hill. YWIA)

Thielen $7600

Juju $7200

Cobb $6200 (Only if Rodgers plays)

Golladay $5700

Enunwa $5000 (How is he so damn cheap?)

TE

Gronk $8100 (That is a lot for a tight end, but you know Brady is going here. Ramsey is incredible, but Gronk cannot be covered all game by any one person. Plus, he should still get enough targets to negate good coverage)

Kittle $5600

Seals Jones $5200 (Well, it worked against the Rams last week)

Cook $5000 (Carr is going to be pressured and probably going to the TE well again)

You need to pick the Frisman Jackson of the week to win these. Ben is so hyped its feeling like a trap now. Gronk is never worth it, the guy who picks the random Dissly of the week will be better off.

You need to pick the Frisman Jackson of the week to win these.

There is no point in playing anything but the double ups imo. I scored over 190 in one of my lineups and won like $5. I play in two work leagues that I kind of dominate, so I am always on top of it