Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Bloody Mary recipe

wait, what?

I pay for whiskey/scotch; the taste actually makes a difference. :cheers:

This

do you idiots know about the game of thrones scotch lineup?

link

• Game of Thrones House Tully – Singleton of Glendullan Select; Around $30 for 750ml; ABV 40%
  • Game of Thrones House Stark – Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost; Around $40 for 750ml; ABV 43%
  • Game of Thrones House Targaryen – Cardhu Gold Reserve; Around $40 for 750ml; ABV 40%
  • Game of Thrones House Lannister – Lagavulin 9 Year Old; Around $65 for 750ml; ABV 46%
  • Game of Thrones House Greyjoy – Talisker Select Reserve; Around $45 for 750ml; ABV 45.8%
  • Game of Thrones House Baratheon – Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old; Around $65 for 750ml; ABV 40%
  • Game of Thrones House Tyrell – Clynelish Reserve; Around $60 for 750ml; ABV 51.2%
  • Game of Thrones The Night’s Watch – Oban Bay Reserve; Around $63 for 750ml; ABV 43%

Why spend the extra money for Tito's in a BM? Any rotgut vodka will do. The strong flavors of the mixer will overcome any perceived taste difference in the vodka. :dunno:

Yea Ive got a bottle of Titos (fav vodka) but I dont use it for BM. Bottle of absolute is fine for that

Can’t beat Kirkland vodka since it’s just grey goose relabeled and much cheaper. Tried it again some time back and it was so clean, 1 shot in a small mixed drink made people think there wasn’t anything in it. It needed a double just to convince them it had any.

Side note, at a restaurant I had a drink with blackberry moonshine and it was exquisitely delicious. Had to ask them to see the bottle and I’m gonna try and track it down at BevMo.

do you idiots know about the game of thrones scotch lineup?

link

• Game of Thrones House Tully – Singleton of Glendullan Select; Around $30 for 750ml; ABV 40%
  • Game of Thrones House Stark – Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost; Around $40 for 750ml; ABV 43%
  • Game of Thrones House Targaryen – Cardhu Gold Reserve; Around $40 for 750ml; ABV 40%
  • Game of Thrones House Lannister – Lagavulin 9 Year Old; Around $65 for 750ml; ABV 46%
  • Game of Thrones House Greyjoy – Talisker Select Reserve; Around $45 for 750ml; ABV 45.8%
  • Game of Thrones House Baratheon – Royal Lochnagar 12 Year Old; Around $65 for 750ml; ABV 40%
  • Game of Thrones House Tyrell – Clynelish Reserve; Around $60 for 750ml; ABV 51.2%
  • Game of Thrones The Night’s Watch – Oban Bay Reserve; Around $63 for 750ml; ABV 43%

I'm going to ask for the Johnnie Walker White Walker for Christmas, thanks for sharing. :cheers: