Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump and Mueller memo

I'm actually glad to see this. Like I said In another thread, I've been more impressed with Trump this week. Somebody definitely got to him or upped to his meds or something.

I mentioned last week or whenever that I was legitimately worried that the way Trump wanted to across-the-board rip open the warrant applications and what not could seriously undermine sources and methods. The board trumpets did what they do. No surprise. But then, damned if all the intelligence and Justice folks didn't come out and say the same thing. And even then, Trump kept crowing about how this was going to be the crowning accomplishment of his administration!

Like I said, I'm glad somebody got to him. I have a bad feeling that with all this getting released and the FBI and CIA and others getting exposed and covering their ass, that the bad guys havent stopped being bad guys out there. We are so busy fighting each other over baseless Fox News conspiracy theories, we're too busy looking inward to see the next threat coming.

-----------------

President Trump on Friday walked back his order earlier this week to declassify information in the ongoing probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election, saying Justice Department officials and others had persuaded him not to do so for the time being.

---------

Eta, don't think for a minute the timing of this on a Friday during an otherwise bizarre frantic news cycle is somehow accidental.

I wish these idiots would just give up. Its been years and they are trying their hardest to get SOMETHING that will impeach trump. Yet they fail every time. Need to start a news channel thats dedicated to how the liberals will fail this time. These people cant just sit back and enjoy life.

I wish these idiots would just give up. Its been years and they are trying their hardest to get SOMETHING that will impeach trump. Yet they fail every time. Need to start a news channel thats dedicated to how the liberals will fail this time. These people cant just sit back and enjoy life.

Do you have a Magic Eightball of GOP talking-point responses, cause your post in NO WAY relates to anything Wiffle said? You might want to "Ask Again Later".

Giving Trump credit for this? The DOJ and other allies slapped him around and told him to shut it and he did.