Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

DC Journalist Shot Dead

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/woman-shot-in-southeast-has-died-of-injuries/2015/05/28/a3782302-0528-11e5-bc72-f3e16bf50bb6_story.html

Apparently she was grabbed by the intended target of the gunman, and used as a shield when that gunman opened fire, apparently these two young AA men did not get the memo that black lives matter.

Great. My daughter is in DC.

T&P's

Did a cop shoot her? If not, no outrage. RIP to this young lady. She sounds like she was a fine person and deserved better.

• Like 1

T&P's

I've never been to DC. They are taking The Metro everywhere they go. Should I be concerned?

I've never been to DC. They are taking The Metro everywhere they go. Should I be concerned?

Your daughter would shoot back without any remorse.

You raised her well, Sir :thumbsup:

Sticking to metro should be fine, stations are staffed, police tend to be nearby. Just stay away from SouthEast for gods sake.

Spent all day in the hood today, no shots heard. There were about 50 guys waiting for the liquor store to open on Mount Olivet Road at 10am. The CVS at Florida and 8th NW was a party at noon. They must have all taken work off today. :dunno:

Spent all day in the hood today, no shots heard. There were about 50 guys waiting for the liquor store to open on Mount Olivet Road at 10am. The CVS at Florida and 8th NW was a party at noon. They must have all taken work off today. :dunno:

Lucky no cops showed up and spoke to anyone, asked any questions, that would have been such a horrific occurance of course....