Sign in to follow this  
idlewild

Trade Julio Jones for a Draft Pick? Bear with me...

12-man, 3-keeper, .5 PPR league, and both completions and rushing attempts are .1 PP (TDs are 6 PP).

I'm keeping Jeremy Hill and ODB, but in a quandry about whether or not to keep Julio Jones. Reason? I can trade him for a draft pick, likely his first, and keep Russell Wilson.

I also draft last (12th) in an NON-SNAKE (!?!) - don't get me started - and he drafts 4th. I'll probably also have to throw in a swap for my 3rd and his 5th or something, but I have gold in Russell (especially for our league where he finished 3rd in QBs) and Julio. I just don't buy all the hype on Julio and Russell's consistency and efficiency should be complemented nicely with added TDs this year now that Jimmy Graham is in Seattle.

Thoughts?

Can you trade Beckham and keep Jones? I like Jones more than Beckham .

Can you trade Beckham and keep Jones? I like Jones more than Beckham .

Yes, I can. Another option is to trade Wilson and/or Hill too.

So it's either:

Team A: Wilson, ODB, Hill

Team B: Wilson, Jones, Hill

Team C: ODB, Jones, Hill

Team D: Wilson, ODB, Jones

What say you? Again, non-PPR but these two WRs are both top-10 so it would be good to have them locked up. Still, there's a premium on RBs, and I think Hill is going to explode this year. I love Wilson for his consistency. In our league settings, he finished 4th overall...

I was thinking of going with Team A, but now I am leaning toward cutting Wilson and going with Team C...

Team c gives you three top ten players , that's where I would be going .

12-man, 3-keeper, .5 PPR league, and both completions and rushing attempts are .1 PP (TDs are 6 PP).

I'm keeping Jeremy Hill and ODB, but in a quandry about whether or not to keep Julio Jones. Reason? I can trade him for a draft pick, likely his first, and keep Russell Wilson.

I also draft last (12th) in an NON-SNAKE (!?!) - don't get me started - and he drafts 4th. I'll probably also have to throw in a swap for my 3rd and his 5th or something, but I have gold in Russell (especially for our league where he finished 3rd in QBs) and Julio. I just don't buy all the hype on Julio and Russell's consistency and efficiency should be complemented nicely with added TDs this year now that Jimmy Graham is in Seattle.

Thoughts?

what do you mean you dont buy into Julio's hype? Its not hype when he has been putting up numbers every year bro. I would keep Julio and ODB and trade Wilson. You can always get a decent QB later in draft.

TEAM C