Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Kevin White will be Julio/AJ Green caliber player.

I agree, but I'm still not sure he ends up being better than Cooper. A lot will depend on where each ends up and who is throwing to them. There aren't a whole lot of big time WRs being thrown to by mutts.

Cooper is NFL ready now and is the better choice for today... KW has the biggest upside and his future ceiling is higher than Cooper's.

Cooper is NFL ready now and is the better choice for today... KW has the biggest upside and his future ceiling is higher than Cooper's.

You cannot say with certainty that whites ceiling is higher than coopers. Coopers ceiling may be higher, no one knows for sure.

You cannot say with certainty that whites ceiling is higher than coopers. Coopers ceiling may be higher, no one knows for sure.

No shiat Sherlock, this isn't a math equation, it's football futures - there are no certainties. But I think White's ceiling is infinitely higher - so do many scouts.

LOL now now it's just talk

No shiat Sherlock, this isn't a math equation, it's football futures - there are no certainties. But I think White's ceiling is infinitely higher - so do many scouts.

Huh? You said whites ceiling was higher. Thats a pretty definitive statement. Then you just said his ceiling is infinitely higher. So you are implying there is no debate on whose ceiling is higher. I think saying whites ceiling is infinitely higher, meaning there is nothing that could possibly measure how much higher his ceiling is than coopers, is a massive overstatement. I think they are both good and will both be very good nfl players. The only way whites ceiling becomes infinitely higher than coopers is if cooper turns into DHB and white turns into megatron. Otherwise its just impossible to know, and nothing in whites game shows him to be THAT superior of a receiving talent.

I guess if you are willing I'd like to hear the breakdown of these 2 prospects highlighting the differences with specific attention to where you feel White differentiates to the extent that you see his ceiling so much higher.

Huh? You said whites ceiling was higher. Thats a pretty definitive statement. Then you just said his ceiling is infinitely higher. So you are implying there is no debate on whose ceiling is higher. I think saying whites ceiling is infinitely higher, meaning there is nothing that could possibly measure how much higher his ceiling is than coopers, is a massive overstatement. I think they are both good and will both be very good nfl players. The only way whites ceiling becomes infinitely higher than coopers is if cooper turns into DHB and white turns into megatron. Otherwise its just impossible to know, and nothing in whites game shows him to be THAT superior of a receiving talent.

Agreed. Saying White's ceiling is infinitely higher makes Cooper sound like Wayne Chrebet to White's Randy Moss.

• Like 1

I'll decide which one I like more once I see who's throwing the ball to them. If one ended up in Cleveland...I pretty much will write them off my dynas--err...redraft board ;)

I've watch plenty of tape on both guys. I keep going back and forth. Cooper can run every route. He's just so smooth. White on the other hand is

Physically more talented. I think both kids will be good no matter where they go. Coopers route running will get him open a ton and I think with white you can just sling it to him. If I was Reggie Mckenzie I would have Carr sit down with both and throw to both and see what kind of chemistry he has. I would also want to know whose more competitive and that's the guy I would take. I rather have the harder worker, the guy whose super competitive.

I've watch plenty of tape on both guys. I keep going back and forth. Cooper can run every route. He's just so smooth. White on the other hand is

Physically more talented. I think both kids will be good no matter where they go. Coopers route running will get him open a ton and I think with white you can just sling it to him. If I was Reggie Mckenzie I would have Carr sit down with both and throw to both and see what kind of chemistry he has. I would also want to know whose more competitive and that's the guy I would take. I rather have the harder worker, the guy whose super competitive.

I like what you said about both players and giving Carr a chance to work with them and watch game tape. I don't think you can make a judgement on competitiveness during a short workout and interview. I like what Cooper has done but it seems that Kiffin has coached several players to monster reception years and that has never transferred over to their pro game. I like White as a guy that COULD be a DT, Dez, J Jones type of physical wide receiver.

• Like 1