Sign in to follow this  
DavePA

Anyone else waiting for payment from antsports.com?

Customer service has always been terrible at antsports, I have played with them for about 6 years now and knew that the service has gotten only worse lately, but I really like the league set up and scoring systems.

I was leery of joining one of the leagues there last year, but decided to join for another year and played in one of the $50 leagues.

I am still waiting for my winnings and the owner, Steve, does no respond to emails.

Is there anyone else here that participated in a FF league at www.antsports.com last year, and if so, are you still waiting for your winnings? Thank you.

they still exist?

I see ads for them on DLF all the time. EDIT: The ads I see are for Flea Flicker - not Ant Sports.

they still exist?

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm still waiting....
They pay out the lowest money earned and the lowest leagues (You) at the very last of all the payouts. Seems like he's also delaying everything too.

Antsports has always paid as far as I know, but the service/site has indeed gotten worse every year. This is just another step in his race to the bottom.

I'm sure we'll get paid eventually. Or at least hope we do.

But what's scary is his leagues were WAY down this year. Should be a breeze to have paid up.

I'm starting to think he could run off one of these years with all the monies (i.e. Claim bankrupt)

I think this is my last year with them. :( - I also enjoyed the format though.

Read the fine print when you join a new league. I was with AFFL when they filed bankruptcy and screwed all the owners. When you "agree" to the rules of their site, you are agreeing that if the company has any server or computer issues, monies will be paid to have that fixed first. That is how AFFL got away with their bankruptcy filing. The league I was in at the time was a $500 Masters League. A couple years later, I received an email from someone asking me to play at AFFL again as they were under new ownership. Not a chance in hell.

I remember when I played there years ago. I had to call him on an issue I had. Over the phone, he told me to always call, that most of the emails he gets goes right to his spam folder and deleted.

So I'd definitly call and not email. But I havn't even been to that site in probably 10 years now. Like everyone else chiming in. I didn't even know they were still around.