Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Here they go again. Check out the latest poll

And, no possibility that some of those polls may have been biased, to go along with the other factors?

• Like 1

And, no possibility that some of those polls may have been biased, to go along with the other factors?

I have no idea what their methods were.

All the polls pretty much were about the same though. So it would be one big ass conspiracy.

And to what end? How did it help them to suppress turnout and elect Donald?

Remember, the election was rigged in favor of Hillary. Unless Donald won in which case it wasn't. And no s***, Trump and his supporters actually said that stuff out loud.

Remember, the election was rigged in favor of Hillary. Unless Donald won in which case it wasn't. And no s***, Trump and his supporters actually said that stuff out loud.

Politics 101 for the novice:

Before the election, Trump said there was something fishy about the election.

Before the election, Clinton's numbers were so good that the Dems insisted there was nothing fishy going on with the election

After the election, Trump wins and tries to go about business

After the election, Clinton loses and NOW they say Russia tried to interfere with our election, obviously trying to put a dark cloud on Trump.

I have no idea what their methods were.

All the polls pretty much were about the same though. So it would be one big ass conspiracy.

And to what end? How did it help them to suppress turnout and elect Donald?

The undecided lean towards the candidate they feel is going to win and makes them feel like a part of the winning team. Polls absolutely try to get those voters and demoralize those who are supposedly on the losing team.

Big ass conspiracy? All it took was 2-3 polls being plastered over every liberal media outlet. The media didn't even have to be part of it. It would only take the pollsters to sway the vote.

Suppress turnout for Trump? Guess it back-fired didn't it. :wave:

The undecided lean towards the candidate they feel is going to win and makes them feel like a part of the winning team. Polls absolutely try to get those voters and demoralize those who are supposedly on the losing team.

Big ass conspiracy? All it took was 2-3 polls being plastered over every liberal media outlet. The media didn't even have to be part of it. It would only take the pollsters to sway the vote.

Suppress turnout for Trump? Guess it back-fired didn't it. :wave:

I meant that such poles would suppress the turnout for Hilary. Which I venture to guess it did.

Oh, and by the way, the Russians did interfere. That is fact. Undeniable.

Now, to what extent, who was involved, how effective it was, etc.? Those are questions EVERY American should indignantly demand answers to.

I do not believe that their involvement changed the result of the election. I believe Donald trump was legitimately elected. Perhaps others have different motives. I just want answers, to punish the guilty (probably on both sides), and to make damn sure it never happens again.

You should want the same.

Politics 101 for the novice:

After the election, Clinton loses and NOW they say Russia tried to interfere with our election, obviously trying to put a dark cloud on Trump.

I'd like to know who you think 'they' is.

Even Trump admitted this week that 'they' knew the Ruskies were interfering long before the vote happened.

But, moot point. I think 99% of people think 1) Trump won and 2) Ruskies interfered, but not sufficiently to sway outcome.

Moreover, if ANY outside influence cost HRC the election, it was Comey. You know, that guy who hates Trump and loves Democrats. (Yeah, how does THAT make sense?)

Yahoo Serious Festival...

I know those words, but that sign makes no sense.

I'd like to know who you think 'they' is.

They = Obama and crew