Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

Dachshunds: Loaded weapon or misunderstood?

http://time.com/5280769/dog-attack-dachshund-woman-oklahoma-death/

A woman in Oklahoma died after being attacked by a pack of small, fleabitten dogs belonging to a neighbor.

Tracy Garcia, 52, was killed in an attack by seven small dogs near her home outside Ardmore, Okla., Carter County Sheriff Chris Bryant told the Associated Press. Garcia died from her injuries on May 10.

I had a female friend in law school with one of these. It hated men, and would attack any who entered the house. She thought it was funny.

One day, me and another guy were coming over, and the dog went apesh!t. My friend said if it bites him again, hes punting it. She said shed lock it up, come on in. We do, and the dog runs over and starts biting his foot. So he gave it the old janikowski. Focker bounces off the wall and yelps, and hides under the bed.

God she was p!ssed.

I had a female friend in law school with one of these. It hated men, and would attack any who entered the house. She thought it was funny.

One day, me and another guy were coming over, and the dog went apesh!t. My friend said if it bites him again, hes punting it. She said shed lock it up, come on in. We do, and the dog runs over and starts biting his foot. So he gave it the old janikowski. Focker bounces off the wall and yelps, and hides under the bed.

God she was p!ssed.

She was pissed? Fvck her. What a dude