Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

College Football Week 8

Can anyone confirm this?

Everyone can confirm you're an ass, a troll, a liar, an idiot, a retard. Need I go on? :lol:

Now slither out the thread

Everyone can confirm you're an ass, a troll, a liar, an idiot, a retard. Need I go on? :lol:

😀

Louisville ended up beating the sh1t out of NC State. Thought the game would be much closer

Selective Ignore feature works well. Mikey should market it.

Call TheLiar

lolSEC officials. Bama defender launches himself at full speed, crown of the helmet into the return man's face mask. No flag. SEC official tells the booth "it wasn't targetting because the runner wasn't defenseless". :doh:

lolSEC officials. Bama defender launches himself at full speed, crown of the helmet into the return man's face mask. No flag. SEC official tells the booth "it wasn't targetting because the runner wasn't defenseless". :doh:

Fockin A man I saw that. Complete bullsh1t of a call. The guys facemask almost broke from the dam hit. But can't call that against their darling Alabama team

Yes! Keep going A&M :overhead:

Aggies went full retard after they got the lead. Letting Bama continue a drive when an incomplete third down pass got a roughing the passer call (for shoving the QBs face mask after the pass, genius), Knight taking a 16 yard sack instead of throwing the ball away, and then a fumbled handoff returned for a TD on the next play.

Aggies went full retard after they got the lead. Letting Bama continue a drive when an incomplete third down pass got a roughing the passer call (for shoving the QBs face mask after the pass, genius), Knight taking a 16 yard sack instead of throwing the ball away, and then a fumbled handoff returned for a TD on the next play.

Tell me about it. They still have a chance but not acting like retards they won't

Tell me about it. They still have a chance but not acting like retards they won't

Medically speaking of course.

:mad:

Sh1t auburn is fockin destroying Arkansas! Dam man isn't there a mercy rule for this?

And down goes Ohio state!

Wow - how the Fock did they win that game? If you look at the box score, the Buckeyes win by 30.

Wow - how the Fock did they win that game? If you look at the box score, the Buckeyes win by 30.

I do NOT know. But that blocked FG for a TD was insane

LOLSU

In other news...the ultimate "Big XII defenses" game of all-time. Patrick Mahomes II goes 52-of-88 for 734 yards passing AND 12 carries for 85 yards rushing, 7 combined touchdowns...and loses.