Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

Last week for drops and league $$

Kinda like you saying you quit. Over and over. well this one took.

Once every other year, Yeah,over and over.

WTG newbs

I am the treasurer. I am the only who has paid.

Or you can just pay, so I don't have to babysit any more 40 years old men for the next couple weeks. :sleep:

Or you can just pay, so I don't have to babysit any more 40 years old men for the next couple weeks. :sleep:

BRING DOWN THE HAMMER!

Why is the quitter still around?

Once every other year, Yeah,over and over.

WTG newbs

that's funny, you don't really believe that do you? I'd prove you wrong, but not worth the time. I won't pay anyone who quits. Kinda stupid.

Why is the quitter still around?

I'm not sure how I can make this any more clear to you.

I have a wife, kids, job, etc. etc. I don't have the time or energy to deal with a bunch of grown men acting like retarded 10 year old girls.

So if you could just follow the rules, like everyone else in the league, that would be awesome. TIA.

I'm not sure how I can make this any more clear to you.

I have a wife, kids, job, etc. etc. I don't have the time or energy to deal with a bunch of grown men acting like retarded 10 year old girls.

So if you could just follow the rules, like everyone else in the league, that would be awesome. TIA.

Did ed unquit? I mean we were looking for replacements and stuff, started a thread.

What happened? Are we really going to put up with that sh!t? The dude has cried wolf about 100 times. It's old, stupid schtick. As far as I am concerned he is gone. I mean, he quit. He needs to ask to come back. Did I miss something, please link his apology and him asking to come back and I will accept. Seriously, as far as I am concerned I am treasurer and have paid, no one else has. If you paid ed, he needs to send balance to me. You don't need to deal with anything. How am I not following the rules, by not sending money to a quitter? Makes no sense.

Did ed unquit? I mean we were looking for replacements and stuff, started a thread.

What happened? Are we really going to put up with that sh!t? The dude has cried wolf about 100 times. It's old, stupid schtick. As far as I am concerned he is gone. I mean, he quit. He needs to ask to come back. Did I miss something, please link his apology and him asking to come back and I will accept. Seriously, as far as I am concerned I am treasurer and have paid, no one else has. If you paid ed, he needs to send balance to me. You don't need to deal with anything. How am I not following the rules, by not sending money to a quitter? Makes no sense.

I think he did. In that thread where we were trying to recruit someone new.

White Wonder wanted in I think.

Mmmmmbeer(Rightly so I might add :cheers: ) reminded everyone that IGOTWORMS is next in line for a team.

Then Oldmaid said she would take it. I think it became Ed and Oldmaid's team once she said she wanted in.

That is ALL speculation. I am not sure of any of it, just how I remember it.

Hope we get this cleared up soon. :)

My money has been sent. Ed, please confirm.

My money has been sent. Ed, please confirm.

concur

:cry:

:thumbsdown:

I like Wood has also paid

• Like 1