Sign in to follow this  
SexyRexy

What to do with David Cobb?

He figures to eventually get a bulk of the work in Tennessee with only bishop Sankey in his way. Cobbs been hurt which certainly hasn't helped his cause but one would think he eventually hits the goal line if not takes the job should Sankey falter.

What do you think? Would you prefer a guy like Cobb or for example Devanta Freeman? Freeman is kind of the opposite. He's the type that will have likely first crack but likely to lose snaps along the way.

Eww to both

Yeah I mean not everyone is a first round pick. Guys rounding out the bench are equally important.

It's hard to say ew to Cobb if we haven't even seen him yet.

Stash him on your bench. :dunno:

He is one of those guys that "could" be valuable later on, like a dozen or so other guys in the mid and later rounds.

Yeah I mean not everyone is a first round pick. Guys rounding out the bench are equally important.

It's hard to say ew to Cobb if we haven't even seen him yet.

I think both have an extremely limited upside. I would almost rather carry an extra D. I would rather have Cobb though because there is a little hype around him. As soon as any really positive news hits trade him for someone with more upside.

He figures to eventually get a bulk of the work in Tennessee with only bishop Sankey in his way. Cobbs been hurt which certainly hasn't helped his cause but one would think he eventually hits the goal line if not takes the job should Sankey falter.

What do you think? Would you prefer a guy like Cobb or for example Devanta Freeman? Freeman is kind of the opposite. He's the type that will have likely first crack but likely to lose snaps along the way.

Freeman playes on a team that's going to move the ball much better than the Titans will . I would take Freeman over Cobb .

Rather have Freeman over Cobb. More upside with Freeman in the Falcon offense, where Kyle Shanahan runs the zone blocking scheme, which better suits Freeman than Coleman. Freeman has been hurt but has been practicing the last week or two. If he can have a good game or two early, Freeman may just keep that job all year, and anyone named Shanahan knows how to get good production from their lead back.

I won't be surprised if Mariota leads the Titans in rushing this year over both Cobb and Stankey lol.