Photo

Is this girl too skinny? is there such a thing?

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Bier Meister

Bier Meister

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,958 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:45 PM

girl in op is not too skinny.  appears to be in good shape. 

Challenge does not build character. Challenge reveals it.

#82 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,247 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:18 AM

You think this chick is ugly!??! Is it the tattoos. I think shes absolutely stunning. Especially her doe eyes. She has some great videos scattered throughout the web too.

Better pic of her face... https://i.pinimg.com...4187438de12.jpg

On second review yeah she'd be good looking without the tats but I can't see past them.

When I see a chick tatted up like that or with a bunch of piercings I wonder how much mileage they've put on their entertainment center.

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#83 TheNewGirl

TheNewGirl

FF Geek

• Members
  • 20,996 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:40 AM

Well, she clearly spends a MASSIVE amount of time in the gym too, with those abs and that ass. You dont have an ass like that with as little body fat as she has without a TON of work.

That ones as vain as they come. Which I guess if you just want a fock buddy that isnt around much, she may be great. Lol

I am actually kind of surprised that she doesn't have fake boobies. If I were to bet...she'll have them soon enough. 

She's very attractive, but I do agree that she's probably got some vanity issues going on. I am not a fan of chicks that every picture on their page/Insta is a selfie. I know a few women IRL like this and they are either super boring and dull, OR their lives are FULL of drama. There doesn't seem to be a medium. 

Since 2011:

25 (+/-) half marathons (stopped counting)

6 full marathons

1 ultra marathon (50k)

1 half Ironman

Look. At. Me. 

#84 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,326 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:02 AM

What about this chick?

NSFW

https://i.pinimg.com...259a25ea900.jpg

Dont like all the ink (a little would be okay) but otherwise :thumbsup:

#85 IGotWorms

IGotWorms

FF Geek

• Members
  • 52,326 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:04 AM

On second review yeah she'd be good looking without the tats but I can't see past them.

When I see a chick tatted up like that or with a bunch of piercings I wonder how much mileage they've put on their entertainment center.

Oh shes definitely filthy AF. But you aint taking her home to Mom