Sign in to follow this  
thePRO

It's Ugly: L. Murray or J. Gray?!

For my #2 in standard league...I know it's wrong section, but it's the focking championship game!!!

I dunno what to do!!!

Gray.

What else does Oakland have facing a very good Buffalo defense still in the playoff hunt? Nada.

The Pats are playing for #1 seed and have a lot of other options that will open up some running lanes.

Latavius Murray. don't like Gray in this game; Hoody tends to avoid the power running game against strong run Ds. I think you have to hope that the BUF D is a bit off their game after last week's big game - and I think Latavius can find a seam and bust one.

And - with that in mind - I'm going to do the same thing with Latavius that I did with Gore after I said the exact same thing about him yesterday: sit him.

You're welcome.

:wall:

Gray is good for one ye tds. Green will get eaten up for the most part by a ferocious bills front.

I'm going to flip a coin. I'd like to say I'd go with the RB with the better offense, but Vereen will probably be used and the Patriots will air it out.

With that said, Gray could be in line for an easy goalline TD...

I think I can guarantee that Murray will get more touches, but he's on such a cruddy offense, ugh...

I think Vareen shows up in this game.. I am going with Murray's 20 plus touchd.. They already said the made a mistake giving him like 11 touches last week.

You know that feeling you get when you see a player flash massive potential, and then somewhat disappear for a couple of weeks, only to see such a player unexpectedly emerge in a couple more weeks with an explosive performance?

I think Latavius is due for such a performance. No team is 'on' every single week.