Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Liberals sick of the alt-left are taking 'the red pill'

Wait...Obama was the con man? Holy ###### thats funny.

They can't both be con men? Difference is I know what Trump is. You still believe in your magic man

They can't both be con men? Difference is I know what Trump is. You still believe in your magic man

So you've voted for con men for 12 straight years.

Congrats retard.

Congrats retard.

I love how RP's new persona voted for Obama twice, but he keeps forgetting about that part.

I love how RP's new persona voted for Obama twice, but he keeps forgetting about that part.

I once was blind, but now can see. Red Pill baby.

Congrats retard.

Well, your girl isn't even sharp enough to pull off a con. You voted for an idiot.

Well, your girl isn't even sharp enough to pull off a con. You voted for an idiot.

So did you, only I never wanted my guy or expected him to win.

You lose again focktard. :lol:

They do?

violent morons might...but democrats...not really.

Four of the five people identified were arrested for carrying a "banned weapon."

Sarah Roark, 44, of San Francisco, Michael Paul Sullivan, 29, of Hayward and Eddy Robinson, 44, of Oakland, were all arrested for carrying a banned weapon.

A picture was circulating on Twitter purporting to show Roark photographed with Hillary Clinton. In the alleged photo of Roark, the woman is wearing a pin from Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign.

So did you, only I never wanted my guy or expected him to win.

You lose again focktard. :lol:

I don't think that's how it works. Enjoy your weekend, It seems like you're a biit wound up.

Four of the five people identified were arrested for carrying a "banned weapon."

Sarah Roark, 44, of San Francisco, Michael Paul Sullivan, 29, of Hayward and Eddy Robinson, 44, of Oakland, were all arrested for carrying a banned weapon.

A picture was circulating on Twitter purporting to show Roark photographed with Hillary Clinton. In the alleged photo of Roark, the woman is wearing a pin from Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign.

So again...democrats do? or violent morons?

Also...no link? From the fox story I suppose. And guessing you just happened to leave out the rest of what it said also. Not on purpose or anything...about how the protests were seen as peaceful...how some of those arrested it wasn't even clear if they were part of any protest?

Wonder why you would leave that out?