Sign in to follow this  
joneo

MSN.com is going full tard

Better than Buzzfeed.

Good one RP...let me know when inever go there for news...keep up the trolling, youre putting in great work today.

That simply isn't true.

And probably time to ignore your incessant trolling.

Grow up.

Why do you read msn?

I like to see what the crazies are doing and saying. Good humor. :doublethumbsup:

And probably time to ignore your incessant trolling.

Grow up.

So cute how you're totally oblivious to the irony in your post.

You told us you weren't hardly going to post here anymore and yet here you are again today posting like a teenage girl on facebook. Shouldn't you be out looking for a job?

• Like 2

You told us you weren't hardly going to post here anymore and yet here you are again today posting like a teenage girl on facebook. Shouldn't you be out looking for a job?

I stated I probably wouldnt much. And other than the last two days I havent. My posts have not been trolling (unlike filthys using of a quote Inised a few times at FBG)

Why would I be out looking for a job? I have one and am not looking to change what Im doing currently.

oof

You might want to rinse your shoe off after planting it so deep in his a$$. I think his turds may have footprints in them.

• Like 1

I stated I probably wouldnt much. And other than the last two days I havent. My posts have not been trolling (unlike filthys using of a quote Inised a few times at FBG)

Why would I be out looking for a job? I have one and am not looking to change what Im doing currently.

Posting on internet forums all day long is what you're currently doing. All day, every day. That's not a real job.

Posting on internet forums all day long is what you're currently doing. All day, every day. That's not a real job.

All day long? Not really that either. Nor is that what my job is.

Youre having trouble with facts again Max.

All day long? Not really that either. Nor is that what my job is.

Youre having trouble with facts again Max.

The only having trouble with facts is SloNuff, who is currently posting on internet boards 24/7.

The only having trouble with facts is SloNuff, who is currently posting on internet boards 24/7.

Mathis again is not factual information.

I have zero trouble with facts max...which is why you cant refute what I have said.

Mathis again is not factual information.

I have zero trouble with facts max...which is why you cant refute what I have said.

What you simply said is untrue. Using your own terminology - which is anyone that has a differing opinion - it's a lie.

What you simply said is untrue. Using your own terminology - which is anyone that has a differing opinion - it's a lie.

How so...show how its untrue...show where I am wrong Max...prove it? You wont...you cant.