Sign in to follow this  
MarshRoad

Trade Help: D. Hopkins for Lacy and D. Baldwin

I have a terrible team so I am trying to upgrade and get some sure things. I can get D. Hopkins for Eddie Lacy and Doug Baldwin. It's a keeper league and 1 pt PPR. My other RB's are CJ Anderson and Rawls but I can upgrade in our auction draft. Plus we can play 3 WR's and only 1 RB. What do you think?

In a keeper league I would do it. It sketchy that Osweiler is throwing to him but Hopkins has shown he can score with any QB. Lacy should have a bounce back year but

Take away that 1 month stretch where Baldwin scored 10 TDs and he's average. I think in the long run Hopkins is a better bet. The trade is tilted in the other side's favor but it's worth it if you're getting Hopkins in return.

Keep league I would do it also .

Yeah take Hopkins. I keeper leagues the idea as far as I'm concerned is to get as many studs as you can. Hopkins fits that bill. Lacy has some questions after last season. Baldwin could be a one year wonder.

I have a terrible team so I am trying to upgrade and get some sure things. I can get D. Hopkins for Eddie Lacy and Doug Baldwin. It's a keeper league and 1 pt PPR. My other RB's are CJ Anderson and Rawls but I can upgrade in our auction draft. Plus we can play 3 WR's and only 1 RB. What do you think?

I dont think much of Baldwin. This deal is Basically Eddie Lacy for Hopkins.

Hopkins was the better player last year. But if Lacy returns to form (he lost 20 lbs in the offseason) you may regret the decision.

I also dont like Hopkins chances of having a better year with Osweiler. I think his value is as high as its gonna get.

that being said, I am not saying not to make the deal. but I am saying to give it some thought.