Sign in to follow this  
Woble Eth

Noticed Mathews and Ingram are avail FA's.. Have a preference?

Granted both are out, but for stashing purposes.... I can easily get either / or.. I have some deadwood I can dump...

Oh - also have Murray, so maybe Randle is smart insurance?

Have the option to get any of the three.

Oh - current RB's: Lynch, Murray, Jackson, D Brown and Taliaferro.

Ingram was looking good . And neither of the other two RBS have done anything since his injury .

yeah, that is who I was thinking.. should be back right after the bye.. and it is not his leg, so that is mildly comforting.. of course, one holds the ball with his hands... lol

But I am probably going there, dumping Taliferro.

But I've done nothing yet..

Ingram has clearly been their best runner since the playoffs last season, and he got off to a good start. That offense lacks any kind of power, pure finesse, and he provides a bit. The team is struggling a bit, and the other RB have not jumped on the opportunity. He'd be my choice.

I like Mathews as an individual talent but San Diego's run blocking has been horrific this year and ranked dead last @ 2.4 ypc(.7 ypc less than the next closest team). On the other hand, New Orleans has one of the best run blocking teams right now @ 5.2 ypc on top of the fact that Ingram was outperforming all of the other backs by a significant margin before he got hurt. Also, Mathews has always been injury prone anyway. I'd go with Ingram here.

I would go with Matthews. Woodhead has kep his workload limited in the past and with him out, I think Matthews gets more work than he did last year. Matthews was always a late season horse anyways. I have a claim in for Matthews and dropping Pierce.

I picked up Matthews on Saturday. Does anyone have an idea of when he'll be back? I remember reading that it would be a month when the mcl sprain was diagnosed.

I had Ingram as one of my top sleepers this year and after an awesome first two weeks of double digit points I was pretty bummed when he got hurt. I held mainly because his injury was just a broken hand and he wouldn't be out too long. Then Mathews got dropped and I was already stashing Josh Gordon and Ingram with no IR spot. It is tough right now but I have a feeling I will be a very happy owner in a few weeks.

I had Ingram as one of my top sleepers this year and after an awesome first two weeks of double digit points I was pretty bummed when he got hurt. I held mainly because his injury was just a broken hand and he wouldn't be out too long. Then Mathews got dropped and I was already stashing Josh Gordon and Ingram with no IR spot. It is tough right now but I have a feeling I will be a very happy owner in a few weeks.

Got both Ingram and Gordon as well and agree. Hold the course.