Sign in to follow this  
yojimbo81

Tiki Barber

asking and answering for yourself?

the correct answer is if you want him trade your pick.

asking and answering for yourself?

the correct answer is if you want him trade your pick.

No. The subject remained but my actual post went MIA.

No. The subject remained but my actual post went MIA.

The Dryer monster must have thought it was a sock.

So, who's taking my socks...the dryer or the dog?

My dog is throwing them up, so I have some visual proof!!! Megla, on the other hand, has some formula to come up with his theory!!!!!! :shocking: j/k :first:

My dog is throwing them up, so I have some visual proof!!! Megla, on the other hand, has some formula to come up with his theory!!!!!! B) j/k :first:

DRYER :shocking:

no way he goes #3 overall! the big 3 should be in those top 3 slots easy. plus, im afraid of his tough schedule..

yea your right not #3. But 4!!!!!

I think a more productive RB can be found at #4 other than Tiki. I had him last year and every time they got inside the 5, Coughlin would put in the POS Brandon Jacobs. I figured I got screwed out of at least 6 TD's ... probably more. The last game of the season, Tiki busted out for 200 yds, but no TD's ... I got a lousy 10 points!! #4 is a tough spot to pick ... still need to go RB, but which one? I like Cadilac .. not just because he had a great year last season as much as that the offense is now being run by the inexperienced Simms. I see Cadilac playing a big role in that offense, both as a runner and a pass catcher. I don't know if he's #4 material, but i think he's got more upside than the aging Tiki.

I think a more productive RB can be found at #4 other than Tiki. I had him last year and every time they got inside the 5, Coughlin would put in the POS Brandon Jacobs. I figured I got screwed out of at least 6 TD's ... probably more. The last game of the season, Tiki busted out for 200 yds, but no TD's ... I got a lousy 10 points!! #4 is a tough spot to pick ... still need to go RB, but which one? I like Cadilac .. not just because he had a great year last season as much as that the offense is now being run by the inexperienced Simms. I see Cadilac playing a big role in that offense, both as a runner and a pass catcher. I don't know if he's #4 material, but i think he's got more upside than the aging Tiki.

Can't believe you're complaining about a guy who gave you 2400 yards and 11 TDs

Can't believe you're complaining about a guy who gave you 2400 yards and 11 TDs

devildog...where did you get your screename...the criminally underrated NYC Devildogs?