Sign in to follow this  
Ez

Geek Consensus ?

Where are the geek consensus ?

Draft is tomorrow. :doublethumbsup:

Yea...I'd kinda like to see em up today....won"t matter much after tommorow.

Maybe they assumed everyone drafted the last week before the season started? My main league is tomarrow as well!? Of course my rankings are better than the consensus anyway, afterall, I am a fantasy genius!

Theres a link on the main page- but it doesn't work.

The link to cheat sheets/ rankings don't wok either.

Ok- the cheat sheets work now......

Where is this shiot I need it for Wed draft!

Rankings coming before Friday? I understand it's a huge undertaking and I'm trying to pester anyone, just want to know if I should be expecting them.

Where is this shiot I need it for Wed draft!

Rankings coming before Friday? I understand it's a huge undertaking and I'm trying to pester anyone, just want to know if I should be expecting them.

Maybe at least put the threads back up so the people who want to do the math can ?

I just don't understand what happened this year. The Geek Consensus was always ready at least 2 to 3 weeks before the season started. I really missed having them for this year's draft. <_<

Maybe at least put the threads back up so the people who want to do the math can ?

I just don't understand what happened this year. The Geek Consensus was always ready at least 2 to 3 weeks before the season started. I really missed having them for this year's draft. :mad:

I took a break from doing them this year...had done them for eight years in a row and needed a break.

Sorry, guys.

I took a break from doing them this year...had done them for eight years in a row and needed a break.

Sorry, guys.

Well we missed it greatly but understand the needed break. However, Mike said that he was going to compile the data, took the threads down and never came through with the compilations. Mike ... you're FIRED ! :thumbsup:

I just don't understand what happened this year. The Geek Consensus was always ready at least 2 to 3 weeks before the season started. I really missed having them for this year's draft. :pointstosky:

:music_guitarred:

Yes - if one of the moderators could just re-post the four threads, we could find lots of volunteers to tally and post the results! I'll do the QB's. Come on mods, it sounds like this was a very useful tool appreciated by many...

I am a fantasy genius!

Meh...You suck at life

We kinda miss at the geek bored sometimes

well, all the help topics are over here so maybe the geek consensus stuff is on the help board? :overhead: