Gano

I need to pick one from:

Fitz

Royce Freeman

Marshawn

Keelan Cole

Hurns

Crowder

Have other bench guys, but wouldn't make any sense to plug them in, so not even bothering to mention.

What would YOU do if it were YOUR team??

Any assistance/thoughts/opinions are appreciated, welcomed and warranted!!!

Thanks y'all!!

Freeman

Fitzgerald - Guarenteed 10 - 15 target game

I like Royce too but lets see if/what that committee looks like with Booker for a week.

are there 8 players in this league? I'd go Freeman or Marshawn. I'd probably lean Marshawn because I can't see someone taking his touches from him where I think there's a chance Freeman gets spelled at more times.

If it were my team, i'd narrow the list down to Fitz, Freeman and Marshawn and post this question on this forum. If you're in a matchup where you just need stability, I'd go Fitz. If you need to go risky, I'd go roll the dice with Freeman.

On a more serious note, why are you in a small league that has so few starting positions? You might as well be playing Draftkings with all the solid players you're going to have to decide upon each week for that one spot.

It's a 10 team- 2 keeper league. My keepers were DJ and Gordon. I have to give them up next year, as both have been kept the max amount of years. We can start 2RBs and 2 WRs or 3 and 1 in either direction. Deep bench.

The guy I'm playing has

Alex Smith

Hunt

CMC

Saquaon

Amari Cooper

Jordan Reed

Saints DST

Prater

I'm definitely worried. I'm kind of leaning Fitz for those almost guaranteed 7-9 catches. Am I wrong to count on that from Fitz? I'm thinking the Arizona offense is gonna pretty much run thru DJ and Fitz. Bradford is not a lousy QB and can certainly deliver accurate passes to Fitz. DJ is DJ. Just hoping he doesn't get hurt.

With the news that Freeman is the starter it only makes me question it more! Lol! I'm still kind of no to wait to start him and see how the committee shakes out.

I LOOOOVE Marshawn. Always have. Drafted him as a rookie and was able to keep him 5 years. But that's a freaking pretty dang stout defense in LA and I'm afraid that he won't outscore what Fitz can deliver.

I hate making decisions. Lol!

Fitzgerald - Guarenteed 10 - 15 target game

I like Royce too but lets see if/what that committee looks like with Booker for a week.

Ive never quoted myself before. That was fun.