Sign in to follow this  
GuardBum

2019 Supplemental Draft Roll

Last year we used http://www.draftpicklottery.com/ will also do a weighted (by balls) draft. Posty did this outside the league members and video recorded it to YouTube.  Worked pretty well if he or someone again not in the league wouldn't mind again.

Also we can wait until towards the end of the regular draft or go early.  Every year we have this discussion.  A few have solid arguments for both ways.

After the 26 round regular draft is completed, any players left in the Yahoo pool are eligible for the Supplemental Draft. Note to the new players - this includes all players not on your team, regardless of eligibility, so be sure to protect anyone you want with an official draft pick. As with seasons past, this will be a two-round, serpentine draft. Draft order will be based on a draft lottery, with pick 1.01 receiving one ball and pick 1.14 receiving fourteen.

The weighted entry will be:

Cdub100 - 14 balls

Black Clouds - 13 balls

dcb291 - 12 balls

Burt - 11 balls

Lambert58 - 10 balls

29 Guests - 9 balls

ZeroTolerance - 8 balls

WhiteWonder - 7 balls

bbascom - 6 balls

Jim Mora - 5 balls

Mookz - 4 balls

gratefulted - 3 balls

cmh6476 - 2 balls

GuardBum - 1 ball

stand by for order after discussion and volunteer

Posting this for discussion again as well as bringing note to the regular season start time.  

2 games in Japan on the 20th/21st.  If we are going to have those stats count we need to finish this draft up pretty quick.  There are potentially some players that could be key contributors and without going through to see where those 2 games are in the full regular season schedule comparatively; I'm not sure how many stats will be missed by those players.

Otherwise week 1 runs Thu 28th-Sun 7th.

The regular draft I could certainly see done by this weekend.  We should be able to Sup draft Sunday/Monday.  Input teams on Tuesday and be a go.  Or we could not feel time crunched and we lose those 2 games.  Owners with players on those teams, speak up.  

Well we are nearly done with the regular draft. At this point we can likely roll for supplemental order without any of that impact we always talk about in regards to how we draft if we already know our supplemental spots... finish regular season draft by tomorrow. Really it should be doable and start the supplemental Sunday night (just to mess with burt)

Do you and your brother live close where you can record the  http://www.draftpicklottery.com/  roll?  Otherwise bbascom and I can do it here.  Before I leave for vacation myself.  I'll be on my phone for most everything until late Tuesday night.  6 hrs on plane tomorrow and Tues with no reception.  Southwest doesn't use GoGo InFlight I don't believe.  (one of the only benefits of TMobile) (I'll be dropping their ass again once I get some credit back on these phones - service sucks)

If you guys need me to do it, I can...  I just got to remember what I used...

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Get er done Posty!

8 minutes ago, posty said:

The site is above and I think you just used your phone or a vid capture and loaded it on YouTube.

5 minutes ago, GuardBum said:

The site is above and I think you just used your phone or a vid capture and loaded it on YouTube.

I found the online software that I used...

Getting ready to record it...

Will post link when done...

• Like 1

2019 Homers Supplemental Draft Order:

NOTE:  I accidentally enter Dugout instead of Homers on the page, so sorry about that...  Either way, here you go and good luck...

I don't like it.  Delete it and try again.  I'm just only mostly kidding.

Thanks Posty. Appreciate it.

3 minutes ago, GuardBum said:

I don't like it.  Delete it and try again.  I'm just only mostly kidding.

Thanks Posty. Appreciate it.

Just don't be an edjr and quit...

:)

😂

😲

ouch.

Let’s use this one EVERY year!  This might be the best till I have had for the regular or supplemental EVAH!!

Are we going to be able to add rosters to the Yahoo site so we can see the available players?  

6 hours ago, lambert58 said:

Are we going to be able to add rosters to the Yahoo site so we can see the available players?  

Good question.  Cmh has the only power.

I'm using McGregor's Draft Buddy spreadsheet. I can post a list of the top 10-15 available at each position if needed.

• Thanks 1