rrmcguire

Better back to have

Current backs are

Ware

L Miller

James White

Gillislee

Kelley

Would you keep Kelley or pick Blue or Charkandrick West as a handcuff or Kenneth Dixon

Maybe you can package Kelley with something for a slight upgrade then go get West. If that's not practical, drop him for West unless you have a funny feeling about how Kellz is going to do.

I'm having a weird feeling about Char West. He's largely unowned. Of unowned guys, he's one kinda 'clear' rb who could become super important super fast. Charles is staring in the face of becoming IR/droppable (even though his name will keep him owned longer) and Char is sitting firmly in the 'one rolled ankle away' chair.

Him and Perkins from the Giants are the ones I keep looking at sideways.

I was ready to drop Howard (and free myself from the Fox shenanigans and Chicago's terribleness) for West and someone beat me to it this afternoon. If the Giants weren't so horrendous at running the ball, I'd scoop Perkins right now and just wait. But I'm gonna hang tight to see how little Howard sees the field Monday. How come Jennings couldn't retire with Foster? Okay! That's mean...

I don't trust Blue to be useful for more than a week or two. He can run straight if there's a hole but he doesn't run as well as he looks like he should. And Miller has the type of injury where he can hang around just enough to ruin himself and his whole backfield. And the Texans have 2 other dudes who could see touches.

Maybe you can package Kelley with something for a slight upgrade then go get West. If that's not practical, drop him for West unless you have a funny feeling about how Kellz is going to do.

I'm having a weird feeling about Char West. He's largely unowned. Of unowned guys, he's one kinda 'clear' rb who could become super important super fast. Charles is staring in the face of becoming IR/droppable (even though his name will keep him owned longer) and Char is sitting firmly in the 'one rolled ankle away' chair.

Him and Perkins from the Giants are the ones I keep looking at sideways.

I was ready to drop Howard (and free myself from the Fox shenanigans and Chicago's terribleness) for West and someone beat me to it this afternoon. If the Giants weren't so horrendous at running the ball, I'd scoop Perkins right now and just wait. But I'm gonna hang tight to see how little Howard sees the field Monday. How come Jennings couldn't retire with Foster? Okay! That's mean...

I don't trust Blue to be useful for more than a week or two. He can run straight if there's a hole but he doesn't run as well as he looks like he should. And Miller has the type of injury where he can hang around just enough to ruin himself and his whole backfield. And the Texans have 2 other dudes who could see touches.

Solid analysis