Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

RB 1 help

Already lost Ellington (starting J. Stewart) and now Jennings is 50/50. So incase he doesn't play, I need a replacement. It'll either be:

D. Martin @ DET

C. Johnson @ MIN (drop Martin and add CJ)

A. Taylor vs KC (drop Martin)

M. Grice vs KC (drop Martin)

D. McFadden vs SF (drop Martin)

I know it's not much but I will need a replacement if Jennings is out. Who do I play?

Thanks!

Use the force

I actually would go Martin. I just think relying on Johnson is risky even against the Jets. Im thinking of targets here let alone touches. McFadden is unlikely to see many touches with Murray going. I think Martin could get 20-25 touches with a chance to score (a legit chance) I would stay away from the Cards backfield entirely with KC having a solid run defense even with what CJ Anderson and that stout offensive line of Denver did. Best of luck!

Not a ton of help but detroit is giving up an average of 65 yards to running back. our Run D is awesome and I dont see martin having much luck against it

thanks for answering mine

Think I go Johnson if for no other reason than the Jets don't have choice but try to run and the Lions don't allow people to run on them. Which limits Martin who hasn't looked good in 2 years.

I agree with FantasyAddict as I've owned Doug Martin all year. I drafted and dropped CJ too in that one. Most likely, should have dropped Martin way earlier for a Jeremy Hill or Mike Evans or O.D.B. etc.

Vikings run D is pretty dang good; but based on last week CJ looks like he has the explosiveness and blocking to get better numbers than Doug.

Yeah, Grice might get a lot of passes thrown his way; Borland has been awesome for SF filling in Willis's spot, so he will probably spy Grice and Taylor all game. CJ scored his first time playing MN I remember him with Tennessee; smash and dash, no reason Rex Ryan can't dial up a win running to set up the pass like it looked like he had in his hands last week vs. Miami lol.

Good Luck!

Jennings is playing, go with him. Thanks for mine