Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Trade For WR help?

Trade Forte and DT for Evans and Diggs?

My team in sig

Other team

L.Murray,Duke,Powell

Nuk,Cooks,Wallace

Keep Forte he is a consistent producer. Won my league last year with him. Made a mistake of taking Russell instead of him in the 4th round.

I am a huge fan of Evans this year, but giving up Forte doesn't seem worth it. Then you are real depleted at RB. Zeke and Morris could be tough to figure out who to start. Murray has had a good start, but who is to say that Henry doesn't take over there. Forte is the Jet's running back no doubt. Keep him.

I can see your dilemma. That being said, for now I'd stick with Forte and Thomas. Evans is good. Diggs is good, but the verdict is still out for me. The reason he may be so good right now is that defenses were stacked against AP. With AP out, and without Asiata/McKinnon and the O-line showing they will be productive, you might not see the great performances out of Diggs that he has to start the season.

I agree with sticking with Forte for now maybe reconsider that trade in a few weeks. I like Evans and Diggs alot though but rb's are hard to come by these days...