Sign in to follow this  
Battle-Tested

12th Rule Discussion

Somone suggested that our current rule gives undo "POWER" to the commish. Here is our current rule:

4. All other rule changes in relation to the league will be voted on by the entire league with the majority winning. The commissioner will be the deciding factor in case there are any ties.

Here are some options to vote on:

Option #1

Rules stays the same............see above.

Option #2

4. All other rule changes in relation to the league will be voted on by the entire league with the majority winning. In case of a tie, the rule stays the same because majority was not successfully acquired.

Option #3

4. All other rule changes in relation to the league will be voted on by the entire league with the majority winning. The league government will be the deciding factor in case there are any ties.

Official tally:

Option #1

Option #2

S&S Express

No Talent Ass Clowns

Serbian Assassin

Wahoos

JetDoc's Schmeg

Hammerrheads

Patriot Missiles

Option #3

As an owner............I truly believe the commissioner would be completely fair and extremely impartial if the rule stayed the same. He has already shown that he is trust-worthy, loyal, honest, brilliant, sincere, etc. As a matter of fact, he may be the best damn commish of all time. :lol:

With all that being said.........I like option #2 or #3 the best

Hmmmm............give me Option #2 :doublethumbsup:

Option #2.

However, since I brought this up I thought of a scenerio where this would not work. If you have a tie between 2 "changes" and the current rule did not receive as many votes as the other options then i believe the commish is the correct person to break that tie.

:pointstosky:

By the way, How many more freakin' votes do we need after this one? This is getting tiresome.

Who are you tellin'............. :pointstosky:

Imagine being me and having to do all this stuff. :pointstosky:

There is only three left..........of course, unless someone else decides to chime in with another idea. :pointstosky:

Wait........that gives me an idea. Thanks for helping me think of it...Serbman

It's official...........

Option #2 wins..............rules are changed.

I will lock this thread for now just so I know we are done here. On to the next one.............