Sign in to follow this  
ICEMAN

The Champ is lookin' for some RB love...

No trade offer too stupid! Nothing sounds too ridiculous! Come one, come all and make an offer!

Let's be honest here; when you can win a championship with Marshall Faulk as your only viable ( :lol: ) RB, it was $hit luck. I've got good WR's coming out my butt, but I need another RB. Who's sellin'?

Come on Farmer Bernie, grandpahoo, TUS & whoisgalt! Those are some atrocious looking WR corps. Let's make a deal. The only guy on my entire squad that is untouchable is Culpepper.

ICEMAN

It is aliiiive :(

:wall:

Come on Farmer Bernie, grandpahoo, TUS & whoisgalt! Those are some atrocious looking WR corps. Let's make a deal.

Such a sweet talker!!! :(

Come on Farmer Bernie, grandpahoo, TUS & whoisgalt! Those are some atrocious looking WR corps. Let's make a deal.

Such a sweet talker!!! :mad:

:bandana:

Come on man. Let's get some Chris Brown negotiations goin'. :(

You want Steven Jackson? :thumbsdown:

I'll take anyone I can get my hands on that is a starter in the NFL at this point. :shocking: Who do you want for him?

ICEMAN

Come on Farmer Bernie, grandpahoo, TUS & whoisgalt! Those are some atrocious looking WR corps. Let's make a deal. The only guy on my entire squad that is untouchable is Culpepper.

Feel free to try me. :thumbsdown: Just don't expect that a combo of an iffy WR and an old WR will be considered equal value for a starting RB under age 24.

Feel free to try me. :clap: Just don't expect that a combo of an iffy WR and an old WR will be considered equal value for a starting RB under age 24.

Who would you want for one of the Jones' brothers?

Let's also not diminish the steady accomplishments of the #3 and #12 rated WR's from last year. These guys are 32 and 33 respectively, but have shown a steady, high level of production for years, as opposed to 2 RB's that have all of 1 year in the NFL (the Jones' were also the 21st & 28th rated RB's last year). Combine this with the fact that the average lifespan of an NFL RB's career being 5 seasons and that we only have to start one in this league, then you begin to understand how their importance is reduced somewhat (compared to leagues where you msut start 2 RB's).

ICEMAN

You can try me also. I have 4 rbs to trade...

Let's also not diminish the steady accomplishments of the #3 and #12 rated WR's from last year. These guys are 32 and 33 respectively, but have shown a steady, high level of production for years, as opposed to 2 RB's that have all of 1 year in the NFL (the Jones' were also the 21st & 28th rated RB's last year). Combine this with the fact that the average lifespan of an NFL RB's career being 5 seasons and that we only have to start one in this league, then you begin to understand how their importance is reduced somewhat (compared to leagues where you msut start 2 RB's).

ICEMAN

:blink: Your attempt to ask for one at the same time you downgrade their value - it's just so precious.

Feel free to try me. :mad: Just don't expect that a combo of an iffy WR and an old WR will be considered equal value for a starting RB under age 24.

I want one of your rbs... :mad:

:blink:

ICEMAN

:wall: Your attempt to ask for one at the same time you downgrade their value - it's just so precious.

:D It's a gift. I've always had it. It's what I do for a living.

You can try me also. I have 4 rbs to trade...

I believe that you only have 3 RB's to trade, Scoob, but let's talk. What would you want for Suggs?

ICEMAN

You can try me also.  I have 4 rbs to trade...

I believe that you only have 3 RB's to trade, Scoob, but let's talk. What would you want for Suggs?

ICEMAN

I would need an upgrade a wr and perhaps picks...

With Green Most liley gone , suggs will be the man