Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

1.05 Erica Shelton, RB, CAR, Fat Elvises

:unsure:

He sucks c0cks.

He'll fit in on your team. :unsure:

aight, so this pick suprises me a little bit. Not a bad pick by any means, but I had Shelton going around #8.

I do think talent-wise, he's one of the better backs in the draft. I just don't know how Carolina plans to use him. Stephen Davis is done in my mind. Foster is the RB equivalent of Charles Rogers, and the other guy wasn't that great. He did well for fantasy, but he's not a game-breaking RB by any means.

I suspect this will be either a boom or a TJ Duckett 2 years from now.

aight, so this pick suprises me a little bit.  Not a bad pick by any means, but I had Shelton going around #8.

I do think talent-wise, he's one of the better backs in the draft.  I just don't know how Carolina plans to use him.  Stephen Davis is done in my mind.  Foster is the RB equivalent of Charles Rogers, and the other guy wasn't that great.  He did well for fantasy, but he's not a game-breaking RB by any means.

I wanted a RB, hated to make this pick. I figure the same, Davis is done, Foster always hurt. Figured worst case he'll vulture some TD's, best case he'll get some decent carries. Goings had a decent second half and he sucks, so this guy outta get some time.

I was torn between 2 other players, 1 of which I can be confident I'll get at 1.09. I figured RB's would go fast. I'm a focking moron.

I'm a focking moron.

:rolleyes: :banana: :D

TJ Duckett is still going to boom, you watch!!! :D

I also think of TJ with Shelton. As you guys have said, he may have the most immediate action of the rbs left based on Foster and Davis' issues.

TJ Duckett is still going to boom, you watch!!! :D

Actually I still like Duckett. I didn't mean to insinuate Duckett = Bust. I just think that's the worst case scenario for Shelton in 2-3 years; a guy that isn't the main guy but still gets 500-700 yards a year and vultures 8-10 TDs a year.