Sign in to follow this  
Lord of the flies

Lombardi League - Congrats to Blitz Brigade

Blitz Brigade, congratulations for winning the 1st Lombardi League Title.

Hopefully, next year you will feel the wrath of the mighty, mighty Panthers.

I think you are near the end of a list waiting for another crack at Blitz. It's okay though. The list only has 11 lines. :D

Thanks!

It was a great year for a great league!

The draft was fantastic, I couldn't believe the amount of trading that came into play. Including my giving up Tom Brady for Luke Staley :rolleyes: :mad:

Thanks to everyone too for keeping the league interesting. Anon for the power poll, LotF for commishing, me for my draft page and also to proteus, chasers, grigs, sacha, darb for staying active on the boards!

The trading was truely special...it reflects a league with owners who are knowledgeable, are motivated, and aren't afraid to take chances!

The trading for awhile was cool, but damn, I was trading to trade my butt off before the trade deadline, with almost no success. Stingy bastages.

Dan, enjoy the victory, for it will be short lived. So, as Golem would say, "You's enjoy it". (PS, I just got back from watching Lord of the Rings.

Originally posted by Proteus71:

So, as Golem would say, "You's enjoy it". (PS, I just got back from watching Lord of the Rings.

It's funny how you mention Gollum and danzone in the same thread, since they are eerily similar (i.e. have you seen his Guess the Geek pic?).

Good job danny...now let's see if you can translate that success into the IBL...

:rolleyes: