Sign in to follow this  
Jetdoc

1st League vs 2nd League Draft

Can members of one league check on the status of the other league's draft?

We draft before you, MO-RON! I wuz worried about you guys pirating off of us...

Rest assured I ran 14 mocks through my head last night! I have no need to peak in on Barry Sanders being taken as the 1st pick!

2nd leaguers are lame! Let me guess, who ever has the 4 spot in your league was wondering, and it just so happens that the mighty Proteus71 has the 4th spot in the 1st league. Wether your draft starts first or not, doesn't matter, cause you probably take as long to draft as it did to pay your League fees. ;)

Originally posted by Proteus71:

2nd leaguers are lame!  Let me guess, who ever has the 4 spot in your league was wondering, and it just so happens that the mighty Proteus71 has the 4th spot in the 1st league.  ...

What are you talking about? Highway Robbery, owner of the Steamrollers now has the #4 pick!

no doubt from my side, that the 2nd league is where all the talent lies. however, i can see you whinning and complaining all day about this, silly 1st leaguers ;) what i wonder is if there is some way to have an unofficial contest between the leagues, for bragging rights only :cool: how to do it thought? i would assume that the starting rosters would be all but equivalent, all said and done if you looked at the whole. So how to do it? Any ideas? Is it even feasable? Maybe the total points for the year of each superbowl champ compared to decide the league of leagues?

Sorry I didn't realize you were playing I thought there might be a misunderstanding or something so I wanted to get right to it.

I like the idea of comparing the 2 leagues as far as the best teams goes. Not sure how to do it but it sounds like a good idea.

throw out some ideas guys if you like the idea. after turning it over in my head, the way that seems most fair to me is to take the point totals for every team and the league and add them up to a whole, and compare these two grand total numbers. the best team thing, may not be the best way to compare leagues, in fact it could be wrong, if one team has boneheads and draft like idiots then one team could mop up and have crazy point totals, this would be a dumb overall league. however, if we add the point totals for every team for every week, then we get that total, that takes into account every team, and each lineup each week. thoughts?

No prob, Highway. DARB!!! Are you getting and answering trade proposals? I thought I sent you one, but never heard back.