Sign in to follow this  
singman

Madden's spot is filled

I have found a replacement owner for Christgs80. He will make his rookie pick tommorrow morning. he is unprepared as far as the rookies go and he wants 24 hours to study up on the rooks. He is a friend of Uncle Paul and I's. I have played in numerous local leagues with him and he is an active owner. He has sent me the fees so after he studies up on rookies a bit we will be ready to go.

I apologize for the delay guys. :D

ETA - His id will be tooez. Email is jason.austin@gm.com

Nice job Steve.

Welcome to the league tooez.................... :rolleyes:

Yeah, what he said.

Is he new to fftoday?

Nice job Steve.

Yeah, what he said.

Is he new to fftoday?

Brand new. He just signed up today.

Nice job Steve.

Yeah, what he said.

Is he new to fftoday?

:o :D

Steve why not just give him your list and he can make a pick. I don't want to have to actually work today. :o

Nice job Steve.

Yeah, what he said.

Is he new to fftoday?

:o :lol:

Steve why not just give him your list and he can make a pick. I don't want to have to actually work today. :o

I offered but he said he wants to study and make the pick himself. It's only a day! :D

I don't like that he already knows to not take your sheets. That means he is smart. :thumbsdown:

I don't like that he already knows to not take your sheets. That means he is smart. ;)

:lol:

I don't like that he already knows to not take your sheets.  That means he is smart.  :banana:

:clap:

Thanks for getting him so quick Steve, he seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy (from talking to him, not because he won't use your cheat sheet). I'm sure he'll make a great addition to the league.

Guest tooez

Hey all,

Thanks for letting me in. I go through football withdrawals this time of year so this will give me a fix.

FYI - I really like a player that is still there so I'm ready, but first want to take a look at everyone's team and see if there is a potential trade before committing. Hopefully I'll have time over lunch.

Hey all,

Thanks for letting me in. I go through football withdrawals this time of year so this will give me a fix.

FYI - I really like a player that is still there so I'm ready, but first want to take a look at everyone's team and see if there is a potential trade before committing. Hopefully I'll have time over lunch.

Way to go getting up to speed quickly. I am BeerBoy. I don't know if I would want that pick but if you have ideas I am always open to trade talks.

My normal email is jwerra at wi.rr.c0m and my one during the day is jwerra at rwbaird.c0m

Hey all,

Welcome aboard.

Is Joeyjoejoe --s till in the league I have need seen nor heard from him on the board since the end of last season. he still alive :mellow:

Is Joeyjoejoe --s till in the league I have need seen nor heard from him on the board since the end of last season. he still alive :unsure:

He has responded to my emails saying he would be here for his pick in the 3rd round. :angry:

Hey all,

Thanks for letting me in.  I go through football withdrawals this time of year so this will give me a fix.

FYI - I really like a player that is still there so I'm ready, but first want to take a look at everyone's team and see if there is a potential trade before committing.  Hopefully I'll have time over lunch.

Is it too soon to rag on him in true fftoday fashion for making a statement like this and not coming through?

Really, I am not an ass hole.  It is just the ways of the fftoday world.

Hey all,

Thanks for letting me in.  I go through football withdrawals this time of year so this will give me a fix.

FYI - I really like a player that is still there so I'm ready, but first want to take a look at everyone's team and see if there is a potential trade before committing.  Hopefully I'll have time over lunch.

Is it too soon to rag on him in true fftoday fashion for making a statement like this and not coming through?

Really, I am not an ass hole.  It is just the ways of the fftoday world.

From one Jayson to another? Probably not. LOL :unsure: