Sign in to follow this  
Autumn Wind

[FOOTBALL] Rule Change Topic #1

**Only returning owners from last season will have their votes counted. Once voting is complete, we will move on to the next topic.**

Topic #1 - How many teams should each owner have? One or two?

Thin Spirit

T-Town Ballers

Rae Carruth's Cell Mate - 1

cdub100

BlackClouds - 1

GuardBum - 1

yanko - 1

Scooter1027 - 1

Autumn Wind

cmh6476 - 2

laxboy - 1

drobeski

edjr - 1

JasperisOK - 1

ozzie1

With 8 votes for one team per owner, the voting is done.

Edited by Autumn Wind

With the current amount of owners, I think 2 is fine. If we want to add more we obviously have to go with one. I kind of like the idea of adding more owners and just paring down the rosters a bit, but I'm not certain yet.

It's way too hard to do 2, IMO. If we had less owners 3 would be ideal. Since that isn't feasible mark me down for 1 with the anticipation that there will be some sort of draft change along the lines of what edjr has mentioned.

It's way too hard to do 2, IMO. If we had less owners 3 would be ideal. Since that isn't feasible mark me down for 1 with the anticipation that there will be some sort of draft change along the lines of what edjr has mentioned.

I wouldnt mind doign one team, and then having a supplemental draft of all leftover players :thumbsup:

as long as I'm picking first!!@#

actualyl, another possibly maybe good idea would be drawing for draft order with our single teams, and then going in reverse order for the supplemental picks so the guy picking last doesnt get completely screwed over :thumbsup:

But then, you have to realize that the true intention of this league (using players on a homer team) has pretty much been thrown out the window.

I wouldnt mind doign one team, and then having a supplemental draft of all leftover players :thumbsup:

actualyl, another possibly maybe good idea would be drawing for draft order with our single teams, and then going in reverse order for the supplemental picks so the guy picking last doesnt get completely screwed over :thumbsup:

But then, you have to realize that the true intention of this league (using players on a homer team) has pretty much been thrown out the window.

this sounds decent but just keep the sup draft to a minimum number of rounds...4 maybe...3 even just to fill needs

I wouldnt mind doign one team, and then having a supplemental draft of all leftover players :rolleyes:

actualyl, another possibly maybe good idea would be drawing for draft order with our single teams, and then going in reverse order for the supplemental picks so the guy picking last doesnt get completely screwed over :shocking:

this sounds decent but just keep the sup draft to a minimum number of rounds...4 maybe...3 even just to fill needs

So what's your vote?

I wouldnt mind doign one team, and then having a supplemental draft of all leftover players :blink:

actualyl, another possibly maybe good idea would be drawing for draft order with our single teams, and then going in reverse order for the supplemental picks so the guy picking last doesnt get completely screwed over :huh:

So what's your vote?

1 and a supplemental of 3 or 4 rounds

I wouldnt mind doign one team, and then having a supplemental draft of all leftover players :banana:

actualyl, another possibly maybe good idea would be drawing for draft order with our single teams, and then going in reverse order for the supplemental picks so the guy picking last doesnt get completely screwed over :angry:

Perhaps each team is given x amount of franchise tags which they can use to draft any player they want in the rounds of their choice. You'd still be drafting only homer eligible players but with a few wild card picks thrown in. This could be a solution to the 2 team format if we kept that. Also if you allowed the trading of picks and or franchise tags one should have enough manuverability to fill their holes. At least it would bring in some much needed strategy to this unique league.

one team and let's keep proposing new ideas to another thread...this is just a voting thread...

1 team + a supp draft sounds good to me.

:o

:o

1 team + a supp draft sounds good to me.

:angry:

Count me in! :banana: