Sign in to follow this  
whoisjgalt

VOTE: divisions and playoff counts - PASSES

6 playoff teams (from 4)

...that would remove a regular season week to fit in the extra playoff week

...that would force a reshuffling of the divisions to fit in one less game (keeping it geographic):

West: gratefulted, whoisjgalt, dalem

Canada: walter34, camps, thin spirit

Southeast: bigmarc27, dolfan02, hoos first

Northeast: pennken, willie mcgee, fricker66

...nine weeks of non-divisional games and four weeks of divisional games for 13 total weeks of regular season and 3 playoff weeks

...then we could have two conferences each with a wildcard or just take the two best non-division winners and seed all six as appropriate without any conference structure

...the two best division winners would get byes (or each conference's best divison winner)

...it would roon the ability to only play divisional games during weeks without byes (would need six weeks for divisional games and 8 of the 13 would have byes)

Vote yes or no:

Yes: (7) willie mcgee, thin spirit, hoos first, gratefulted, dolfan, walter, jgalt

No:

no opinion... mongo

dalem, pennken, camps, fricker

I forget...do the playoffs impact the draft? Say a team finishes the regular season undefeated and then they lose in the first round of the playoffs...they will be picking around the 7-10 spot as opposed to the 12 spot, correct?

If thats the case then yes

Thin Spirit:

I forget...do the playoffs impact the draft? Say a team finishes the regular season undefeated and then they lose in the first round of the playoffs...they will be picking around the 7-10 spot as opposed to the 12 spot, correct?

I'll go with whatever the popular opinion is on this one.

Just vote "no" to proposition 418 - the reduction of offseason roster size!

Thin Spirit:

The non playoff teams draft according to regular season record order. Then the playoff teams draft with the first round losers first then the second round loser(s then the third round loser) then the champ. Camps drafts last, despite being the #4 seed for the playoffs.

Guest dolfan02

Yes, but only because New Jerseyites have no business messin' in the Danny Ford division.

dolfan02:

Yes, but only because New Jerseyites have no business messin' in the Danny Ford division.