Sign in to follow this  
wizbang

Gonzalez with a catch!

more important he got a look while the chiefs were in scoring position.. took another chance on him this week.. common gonzo :rolleyes:

Oh Yeah! At this rate, he's on pace for 40 yds and 0 TDs. I benched him for Cooley this week.

Cooley's gotta be a tough name to have if you're a tight end.

Come on Tony, get about 14 more catches and 3 TDs in the 4th quarter and you'll be right around where we expected you on the season...

This team looks good when Gonzo is involved in the passing game. As a Priest owner, I hope Gonzo gets more looks.

I don't own Gonzo, but he was a guy I was trying to trade for because his value was so low. I would expect a much better second half with Roaf back in and with the offense gelling.

I don't own Gonzo, but he was a guy I was trying to trade for because his value was so low. I would expect a much better second half with Roaf back in and with the offense gelling.

Thats what I did...

:lol:

he's coming around but I'm glad I sat him this week for Cooley. Cooley has been putting up a lot more and he's been getting a lot of redzone looks.

Guest MUGS
Kitsnow 

Posted: Oct 22 2005, 02:31 AM

Report PostQuote Post

FF Geek

Group: Members

Member No.: 65074

PPR he did ok.. still ugh.

1,000 times better than 1 catch for 5yds

I'll take it and choke on it

Are u kidding me? thats ONLY 6 points in my league, bet u Cooley my back up will get 10. Guy is a bust, hopefully i get something better on the trade block this week vs last week.

Guest Rock Hard

this game was a "LAFFER" :thumbsup: The Chiefs COMPLETELY DOMINATED the fins here.... don't go by the score - the fins 2 TDs came on only 2 "breakaway" plays (one by Ronnie, one by Chambers)... otherwise dey SUCKED AZZ the whole game.... Mr. G mainly benefitted by the fact the Priest and LJ were pretty much running over the fins worse than a jelous wife does to her husband in a hotel parking lot upon seeing him leave a hooker at dat hotel .... :banana:

was REALLY surprise how far down the fin's D has dropped... man!! I wouldn't get too excited from dis one, Gonzo owners... Chiefs will be facing more challenging defenses in future and I bet "Mr. TE disappointment" will return to normal (sorry...)

I have Culpepper and Gonzalez in my league so i don't even have to say were i am in the standings... :shocking:

We get 2 points for every 10 yards receiving for a Tight End... Our commish did this rule chenge several years back to make Tight Ends a little more valuable and on par with regular receivers... So of course we drafted the best Tight End on the Planet Tony Gonzalez to create that weekly mismatch ..... WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!! Between Daunte puting more effort into a love boat cruise than preparing for his games and Gonzalez being a full time blocker this year my season is toast....

With 67 yards receiving i got 13 points out of Gonzo which was his highest point total of the year... HOW SAD !! I expected 20-50 points on a weekly basis from this clown... I can't believe Gonzo has played 7 weeks with NO TD's...