Sign in to follow this  
NateBurleson81

Sage Rosenfels...

the real sh!tter is chris chambers went for 1 point to 18 points in about 5 seconds!!!

oh yeah ... :banana: to all of us who are playing against Frerotte

:banana:

tonight's game was pretty good for me all around. I was concerned about the short week - Holmes, KC D/ST (BYE) in one league, DJohnson, RBrown and Kennison in another - not too bad either for IDP where there's loads more players YTP.

Best news is I didn't face Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Ronnie Brown or uh, Sage Rosenfeld? in any league. :banana: :banana:

Guest Karim Abdul-Jabbar

so whats the official deal with Frerrotte?

I was playing against Chambers SoB had 2 points till that dam Pass. Would have sealed the deal on me going 7-0 if the 2 points would have stood up, but noooooo focker had to catch a bomb :pointstosky:

tonight's game was pretty good for me all around. I was concerned about the short week - Holmes, KC D/ST (BYE) in one league, DJohnson, RBrown and Kennison in another - not too bad either for IDP where there's loads more players YTP.

Best news is I didn't face Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Ronnie Brown or uh, Sage Rosenfeld? in any league. :huh: :P

So where did you go for supper tonight? Got a big weekend planned? I plan on laying low all weekend, Hopefully the Iowa-Michigan game lives up to the hype. Thanks for letting everyone know how things panned out for you in tonights game.

Honestly who really gives a f*ck that tonights game was pretty good for you all around.WHAT A MORONIC POST.Get a life you loser.

Best news is I didn't face Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Ronnie Brown or uh, Sage Rosenfeld?  in any league. :P  :wall:

So where did you go for supper tonight? Got a big weekend planned? I plan on laying low all weekend, Hopefully the Iowa-Michigan game lives up to the hype. Thanks for letting everyone know how things panned out for you in tonights game.

Honestly who really gives a f*ck that tonights game was pretty good for you all around.WHAT A MORONIC POST.Get a life you loser.

Damn it Nate, save that aggression to use against the Packers. Don't waste it all here. :huh:

Best news is I didn't face Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Ronnie Brown or uh, Sage Rosenfeld?  in any league. :headbanger:  :headbanger:

wow - another 120 posts like this and you'll double your doucheness.

Keep on plugging though.

:)

Oh, and I had a quesidilla for dinner, if you must pry. Carnitas...mmmmmmm. :lol:

Best news is I didn't face Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Ronnie Brown or uh, Sage Rosenfeld?  in any league. :headbanger:  :headbanger:

:thumbsup: :banana: :headbanger:

When I first read his post I thought he was quoting a player. As it turns out, he was just being a fat fock loser. Well said, Nate.

He is the next Joe Montana, I just picked him up in all 4 league's I play in, this dude is the real deal!!!

Oh man - :( You have NO idea what ya be talking about... was not so far back in time when Jay Fiedler was "da QB" for the fins and he got injured and ole Sage came in and looked awesome in relief FOR THAT GAME. THEN Jay's injury kept him out several weeks so Sage gots the starts - AND COMPLETELY SUCKED worse than any other QB I've seen since (makes Harrington looks good in comparison... yes he's THAT BAD!!)

Feel free my friend to jump on da Sage bandwagon... just don't be surprised when all the wheels fall off and it plunges off a cliff :lol:

He was being sarcastic. :ph34r:

Best news is I didn't face Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Ronnie Brown or uh, Sage Rosenfeld?  in any league. :huh:  :P

:lol: :) :thumbsup:

When I first read his post I thought he was quoting a player. As it turns out, he was just being a fat fock loser. Well said, Nate.

It was a joke, morons. I was saying how "lucky I was not to have faced Sage Rosenfeld"

:wall:

since I've turned over my new leaf, I can only say in the most polite terms how truly foolish and sad you both look for your contributions to this topic. Way to troll, and bring this site down.

I see idle started a topic dedicated to me, too...how sweet. :wub:

I was playing against Chambers SoB had 2 points till that dam Pass. Would have sealed the deal on me going 7-0 if the 2 points would have stood up, but noooooo focker had to catch a bomb :banana:

:wall:

He is the next Joe Montana, I just picked him up in all 4 league's I play in, this dude is the real deal!!!

Oh man - :wall: You have NO idea what ya be talking about... was not so far back in time when Jay Fiedler was "da QB" for the fins and he got injured and ole Sage came in and looked awesome in relief FOR THAT GAME. THEN Jay's injury kept him out several weeks so Sage gots the starts - AND COMPLETELY SUCKED worse than any other QB I've seen since (makes Harrington looks good in comparison... yes he's THAT BAD!!)

Feel free my friend to jump on da Sage bandwagon... just don't be surprised when all the wheels fall off and it plunges off a cliff :banana:

He was being sarcastic. :ph34r:

Tankslap is the only one to pick up my sarcasm? It is good to see some poeple have a clue tank :banana:

Best news is I didn't face Ronnie Brown, Chris Chambers, Ronnie Brown or uh, Sage Rosenfeld?  in any league. :banana:  :P

:wall: :banana: :banana:

It was a joke, morons. I was saying how "lucky I was not to have faced Sage Rosenfeld"

:banana:

since I've turned over my new leaf, I can only say in the most polite terms how truly foolish and sad you both look for your contributions to this topic. Way to troll, and bring this site down.

I see idle started a topic dedicated to me, too...how sweet. :wub:

Fock the new leak...dust off the old one and let the sh*t fly...

Then again, thats probably a waste of time...The gs14's will allways remain the same...