Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

What do you do for a living ?

Union representative=Protects people who don't have enough ba*&s to talk for themselves. They have to pay people to bargain for them.

Damn Right. And get paid well also.

I'll bet your union workers would like you to make better use of your time on their money. :headbanger:

1 yr experiment playing cards to pay the bills. :o so far, so good, but we'll see what happens at the higher stakes.........

funny, ever hear about those guys who sports/gamble and enter fantasyfootball competitions to get guy?

Quaterback for the Indianapolis Colts

What the hell is a "quaterback"?

Firefighter just north of Detroit here.

I seem to see pretty much the same people in here every day at all times of the day...Just wondering what kind of job allows for this?

I'm an auto mechanic..When the powers that be see me here on the pc, they think i'm looking up important technical sites and such.. :wall:

Hate to be the party pooper here but this belongs on the Geek bored, not here. This is the football section. For all of you new people we actually have a bored filled with even bigger a-holes they are even more sarcastic, it is called the Geek bored and that is the place for a topic like this.

Moose you even posted in here, what's up with that?

You know there was a guy on here the other day who compared people like you to a "hall monitor" in junior high. That guy was dead on. You need to get a life dude. Stop being the message board police. Just ignore them if these posts if they really piss you off that much. It's time to let it go, and start a new chapter in your life. A chapter where there is more to life, than making sure people post the right post in the right board.

And in response to the question of this post...

I work on semiconductor manufacturing equipment

I seem to see pretty much the same people in here every day at all times of the day...Just wondering what kind of job allows for this?

I'm an auto mechanic..When the powers that be see me here on the pc, they think i'm looking up important technical sites and such.. :wall:

Hate to be the party pooper here but this belongs on the Geek bored, not here. This is the football section. For all of you new people we actually have a bored filled with even bigger a-holes they are even more sarcastic, it is called the Geek bored and that is the place for a topic like this.

Moose you even posted in here, what's up with that?

You know there was a guy on here the other day who compared people like you to a "hall monitor" in junior high. That guy was dead on. You need to get a life dude. Stop being the message board police. Just ignore them if these posts if they really piss you off that much. It's time to let it go, and start a new chapter in your life. A chapter where there is more to life, than making sure people post the right post in the right board.

And in response to the question of this post...

I work on semiconductor manufacturing equipment

:( :lol: :mad: :D :clap:

:rolleyes: _______Signmaker in Upstate NY_______ :rolleyes:

Union representative=Protects people who don't have enough ba*&s to talk for themselves. They have to pay people to bargain for them.

Some people need the protection of organized employees! I hold a govt(city) job. Without the union protection, everytime a new mayor came in I could/would lose my job. Ill pay the stinking $24/month for a secure job. Oh and Im up for a $1.50 raise over the next 3 yrs! And more vacation, B) and holiday time too. Yes, 18 vacation, 2 personal,13 paid sick days THESE UNIONS SUCK :headbanger:

Sales and Marketing Manager in Northern New Hampshire...and yes we have electricity...atleast I think that is what power my wax sticks...lol :banana:

Senior in HS :banana: Yes I joined these boards when I was in 8th grade.

Also work as a Bus Boy at a 3 star restuarant and help my Grandfather at his butcher shop upon request

Guest Rock Hard

Intergalactic guidebook researcher - just visiting your planet and studying the primitive lifeforms here.....

quality control at firestone in Des Moines.

Nice job letting all those crapass SUV tires get thru a few years back :sleep:

Don't forget the Firestone 721's from the early 80's :mad:

not my fault........no really, first we only make ag tires in Des Moines and second i am only 21 so i wasnt wasnt even around for the other.