Sign in to follow this  
Portis26

Moss On Pace to Set Franchise Records

Won't happen. Teams are gonna have to put the clamps on him. He'll draw too many double teams if he continues on this pace.

He'll still have an awesome year, but he'll get cooled off.

He has been doubled, and tripled, the past 3 weeks. Are you even watching the games? :blink:

Yeah, and I could get doubled by the SF Defense and still put up 100 yd w/ a TD...so what...he's a flash in the pan. New Old Brunnell will become Old Old Brunell at some point and Moss will return to being "the really fast guy who never gets the ball".

Oh, I did not realize Moss played SF for the past three weeks straight. Seriously, we need an IQ requirement for this site.

Ok, dumass, let's clarify the IQ requirements then shall we: In the last 3 weeks, Mr. Moss has faced Denver (26th against the pass), Kansas City (29th against the pass) and San Fran (dead fockin last against the pass). So, before you go comparing him to the greatest receiver ever and believe everything you read, perhaps you should remove your head from your arse and think things over.

Please show me where I specifically compared him to the greatest WR ever and I will take back my comment that you should be forced to take an IQ test before ever posting again on this board.

I submit to all FF brethren to watch and wait for your response.

Mr. DaPile: On the same theme, please show me where I said that Santana had played the San Fran defense for the last three weeks and I'll gladly take whatever test you want to lay out in front of me. If you would like to nit-pick the details and have a battle of wits over every word in every post, well then, feel free. Unfortunately, I don't have quite as much time on my hands as you do apparently. :argue:

jgcrawfish: Case closed. You must submit to an IQ test.

I hope all here can clearly see, and remember, this shining moment of yours. Any FF cred you had was just forfeit.

Monsieur DaPile: Obviously your argument is derived from the same vein of thought that brought us the "if the glove doesn't quit, you much acquit" Johnny Cochran defense, aka, let's dupe everyone on a technicality. So let's bury this tiresome hatchett...you never compared Moss to Rice, just as I never stated he played the SF Defense three times. We're both right, or we're both wrong. Oh hell, you're right and I'm wrong, at this point I could give a crap. If your M.O. is to feed your bloated ego with "perceived intellectual debate victories" which take place on an FFL site for goodness sake, well then bon appétit...be sure and tip your waiter or waitress So as I slink off with my deflated "FFL cred" I ask that you please refrain from making me so foolish again. My sincerest and deepest thanks for showing me the folly of my ways.

:wall:

The Redskins are my team

Santanna is a beast

Santanna is no Jerry Rice

Santanna is on pace to break the record, but I doubt it happens (there are still a lot of games left to decide)

Santanna is having a great year

Three of the last four fantasy weeks (reg season) are Oakland, StL, and Arizona :pointstosky:

Cowboys in playoff week one, but he scored two against them earlier this year.

Ok, dumass, let's clarify the IQ requirements then shall we: In the last 3 weeks, Mr. Moss has faced Denver (26th against the pass), Kansas City (29th against the pass) and San Fran (dead fockin last against the pass). So, before you go comparing him to the greatest receiver ever and believe everything you read, perhaps you should remove your head from your arse and think things over.

Just one note about the game vs SF... The score was 28-7 at the half. Washington was in a run mode after that. Moss had 1 catch in the 2nd half for 15 yards. If SF was able to put up a few more points, Moss would have had even a better day.

In this game, playing against a poor oponent limited his yardage. Sure it may have been easier to get yardage, but it was really for 1/2 a game.

Just one note about the game vs SF... The score was 28-7 at the half. Washington was in a run mode after that. Moss had 1 catch in the 2nd half for 15 yards. If SF was able to put up a few more points, Moss would have had even a better day.

In this game, playing against a poor oponent limited his yardage. Sure it may have been easier to get yardage, but it was really for 1/2 a game.

Point taken. My point was that he's fattened his schedule against some pretty poor pass defenses. Lucky for him, he's still got some really creampuffs left, so the record is possible...and records were made to be broken.

well i didnt draft him in the 10th round to break any records...he was a bye week fill-in...and i didnt start him the first 2 weeks of the season week 3 on bye ...now his azz will not move from the starting line-up....i also had him last year where i took him in the 4th round and expected half the numbers he has this year.

I think Moss is the ultimate sell high candidate, no way he keeps up that pace.

im curious what you would trade him for?