Sign in to follow this  
noneofyourbusiness

Upset of the week:

The Bucs will come in over confident, Simms will wilt under the pressure of being the full time starter and be out played by Ken Dorsey. Expect a turn over filled, low scoring game with the 49ers squeeking out a win or at least covering the line.

Laugh now, but I'll laugh all the way to the bank this week :rolleyes:

i can see Simms struggling but Pittman/Cadillac, ummm no

they will run over SF as the D will be on the field all day as usual

without a solid run game, which SF hasnt had so far and wont get this week, they wont have the TOP or chances to get it done

the only way this will happen is if SF plays a perfect game and TB turns it over 5 or 6 times

Bucs homer here. I am going to the game this weekend in SF. They got their asses handed to them the last time they played in SF. Granted, the Niners still had TO back then, but the Bucs could easily find a way to lose this game. I dont know what you think, but I think Chris Simms is a total terd. I could see him playing very poorly this weekend. SF plays better at home, they have already beat the Rams and they probably should have beat the Cowboys. In my mind, it would not be that big of a shocker to see the Niners win.

Yet another dead on prediction! I'm sure the haters will say "you were lucky" but if there are any real football fans out there, you know that money (and the moneyline) talks and bullsh@t walks! :mellow:

Yet another dead on prediction! I'm sure the haters will say "you were lucky" but if there are any real football fans out there, you know that money (and the moneyline) talks and bullsh@t walks! :shocking:

props due. very good call mate. :cry:

I would give you props, but since you seem to be doing a fine job of doing it yourself, you don't need any props from me.

Yet another dead on prediction! I'm sure the haters will say "you were lucky" but if there are any real football fans out there, you know that money (and the moneyline) talks and bullsh@t walks! :shocking:

props due. very good call mate. :cry:

Thanks. At least there are a few real men out there that can admit when they are wrong!

Yet another dead on prediction! I'm sure the haters will say "you were lucky" but if there are any real football fans out there, you know that money (and the moneyline) talks and bullsh@t walks! :cheers:

props due. very good call mate. :lol:

Thanks. At least there are a few real men out there that can admit when they are wrong!

He never posted anything in this thread before the post you just replied to.

So tell me how he was wrong.

nice pick i have to admit, you were right on on this one. however id like to see you bump a thread where you were wrong. thats what a "real man" would do.

p.s. but you're still a douche bag :lol:

nice pick i have to admit, you were right on on this one. however id like to see you bump a thread where you were wrong. thats what a "real man" would do.

p.s. but you're still a douche bag :lol:

Find one and I will. I'm rarely wrong! Fisher did get a TD after I said he would be a total stiff but I don't think he played well enough to prove me flat out "wrong". Find a post where I am wrong and I galdly admit it! :cheers:

Yet another dead on prediction! I'm sure the haters will say "you were lucky" but if there are any real football fans out there, you know that money (and the moneyline) talks and bullsh@t walks! :P

props due. very good call mate. :D

considering I never stated I was right or you were wrong I don't think that's possible. But if it makes you feel better then by all means go for it.

I never saw this thread until today and thought it was a good call. Nothing more, nothing less.

Find a post where I am wrong and I galdly admit it! :D

Okay, this sentence is WRONG. That took all of 1 second.

puff puff pass...don't bogart that joint, my friend. :headbanger:

I apologize sincerely for insinuating that you were high on the chronic - clearly, you were sober as a judge when you made this prediction, and quite the pick it was. kudos to you, good sir.

:cheers:

one of the boldest predictions to come to pass since Soilost predicted Stokley to big in 04 !

:headbanger:

Bucs homer here. I am going to the game this weekend in SF. They got their asses handed to them the last time they played in SF. Granted, the Niners still had TO back then, but the Bucs could easily find a way to lose this game. I dont know what you think, but I think Chris Simms is a total terd. I could see him playing very poorly this weekend. SF plays better at home, they have already beat the Rams and they probably should have beat the Cowboys. In my mind, it would not be that big of a shocker to see the Niners win.

Like I said, not a big surprise. Chris Simms sucks. Even Barlow ran for 100+ yards? The Bucs are a pretender, not a contender. The sooner they go to Rattay, the better.

The Bucs will come in over confident, Simms will wilt under the pressure of being the full time starter and be out played by Ken Dorsey. Expect a turn over filled, low scoring game with the 49ers squeeking out a win or at least covering the line.

Laugh now, but I'll laugh all the way to the bank this week :o

Great call. :blink:

Who got spooked Tampa??? All that stuff on their website was gay and they got what was coming to them. Should never disrespect a prestigious franchise no matter what theyre going through especially when you have a history like the bucs minus the super bowl win.

Yet another dead on prediction! I'm sure the haters will say "you were lucky" but if there are any real football fans out there, you know that money (and the moneyline) talks and bullsh@t walks! :thumbsup:

You were lucky... :cry:

Like I said, not a big surprise. Chris Simms sucks. Even Barlow ran for 100+ yards? The Bucs are a pretender, not a contender. The sooner they go to Rattay, the better.

:rolleyes:

Who got spooked Tampa??? All that stuff on their website was gay and they got what was coming to them. Should never disrespect a prestigious franchise no matter what theyre going through especially when you have a history like the bucs minus the super bowl win.

Yeah, but Galloway DID tear it up.

Thanks. I knew that the majority of people on this board are real football fans that appreciate good football info and talk. Guys like Shame boy are just the vocal minority!

Alright enough of this, time to start looking at week 9......

Alright enough of this, time to start looking at week 9......

I was just going to say that. Good calls, but time to stop tooting your own horn and move on.

Bring on week 9.

Nice call.... I think Rice's issue was a big contributor, but a good call nonetheless.

I thought you were nuts with this prediction, but I digress.  Nice call.  :(

Thanks. Made out really well on the money line. Stay tuned and I'll throw another dog winner out later this week!

Don't get too confident... :pointstosky: