Sign in to follow this  
Buttmonkey

Stupid Strategy?

I have C-Pepp and am comtemplating throwing the Carolina D at him. Of course if C-Pepp throws an INT, it's countered with Carolina getting +2.

Minny does give up a lot of sacks (which are also worth +2, so it's not a total wash). What do you experts think?

I'll hang up and listen.

perfect way to apply the cancelling out theory and the double the points theory all in one. seems like a winner :wall:

im doing the same thing this week. i think its a great strategy. the way you get points from a team defense is turnovers and sacks b/c shutouts are very few and far between. so if culpepper throws 3 TDs it doesnt really hurt that much but you know he will have probably 2+ turnovers and get sacked atleast 3 times.

perfect way to apply the cancelling out theory and the double the points theory all in one. seems like a winner :thumbsup:

:blink:

cancellation theory is retarded. Put out the team that will get the most points.

What he said!!!

Even if there was a cancellation theory...why would you want to cacnel out your own points. :ph34r:

im doing the same thing this week. i think its a great strategy. the way you get points from a team defense is turnovers and sacks b/c shutouts are very few and far between. so if culpepper throws 3 TDs it doesnt really hurt that much but you know he will have probably 2+ turnovers and get sacked atleast 3 times.

:lol:

cancellation theory is retarded. Put out the team that will get the most points.

Amen brother. I played a guy who had Vick against his own Jets D. I wasn't worried at all. The only thing that could make that work was Special Teams TD(s). Each time Vick did something good, his D suffered. Each time Vick did something bad, his Defense benefitted. When the game started he had 20 pts on the board for his D and none on the board for Vick. When it was over, he had 11 pts on the board for his D, and 9 for Vick...the same 20 pts. Cancellation IS retarded...pairing QB + WR works, playing against your own players doesn't.

cancellation theory is retarded.  Put out the team that will get the most points.

What he said!!!

Even if there was a cancellation theory...why would you want to cacnel out your own points. :ph34r:

Agree - you do not want to cancel your own points...a good WR against your opponent's QB of the same team is fine, however.

I have C-Pepp and am comtemplating throwing the Carolina D at him. Of course if C-Pepp throws an INT, it's countered with Carolina getting +2.

Minny does give up a lot of sacks (which are also worth +2, so it's not a total wash). What do you experts think?

I'll hang up and listen.

Ugh

cancellation theory is retarded.  Put out the team that will get the most points.

Amen brother. I played a guy who had Vick against his own Jets D. I wasn't worried at all. The only thing that could make that work was Special Teams TD(s). Each time Vick did something good, his D suffered. Each time Vick did something bad, his Defense benefitted. When the game started he had 20 pts on the board for his D and none on the board for Vick. When it was over, he had 11 pts on the board for his D, and 9 for Vick...the same 20 pts. Cancellation IS retarded...pairing QB + WR works, playing against your own players doesn't.

:pointstosky:

Totally Agree!

Agree on the cancellation theory being retarded. QB + WR pairing is great, two-headed monster, 1-2 punch, ect. I have Brunell and S. Moss and your points balloon when they hook up to name an example.

Agree on the cancellation theory being retarded. QB + WR pairing is great, two-headed monster, 1-2 punch, ect. I have Brunell and S. Moss and your points balloon when they hook up to name an example.

My points balloon just as fast when my starting WR and starting QB from different teams both score TDs. ITS AMAZING! I call it "don't be retarded" theory.

Most fantasy points = most fantasy points. :angry: