Sign in to follow this  
Mad Brad

Can we institute an IQ test for posting here?

I think we need an IQ test in order to post topics on this board...

AND WILL YOU STOP WITH THE TRADE AND WHO SHOULD I START TOPICS ALREADY.... JESUS H. CHRIST... :wall: MB

I'll try to ignore that you double-posted this message...  :lol:

:lol:

You ain't kiddin' about the WSIS and WSIT topics though. :D .... TB

AND WILL YOU STOP WITH THE TRADE AND WHO SHOULD I START TOPICS ALREADY.... JESUS H. CHRIST... :D MB

Why do that? You wouldn't be able to post here.....double posting retard :lol: MK

Jah wul! Unt we should make sure zat zay are of pure Aryian blood, unt zat zay have blonde hair unt blue eyes.

What's your problem T-bag.  I have a 5-2 team with the most point scored by far in my league.

I don't doubt it about your team. My only question is what does that have to do with posting a "Who to play" question in the wrong forum? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're new here. Questions of this nature belong on the A Little Help board. When you get there, post your question and answer some other people's questions and leave a link to your question inside their thread. You will get a lot more responses that way. Click on this link to get there:

A Little Help

What's your problem T-bag.  I have a 5-2 team with the most point scored by far in my league.

I don't doubt it about your team. My only question is what does that have to do with posting a "Who to play" question in the wrong forum? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're new here. Questions of this nature belong on the A Little Help board. When you get there, post your question and answer some other people's questions and leave a link to your question inside their thread. You will get a lot more responses that way. Click on this link to get there:

A Little Help

Or you will get T-Bagged :D

A Little Help

Or you will get T-Bagged ;)

:lol: Exactly

An IQ requirement? Well, the board certainly wouldn't crash anymore.

If this is an insult...I think we should T-Bag this guy too!

Don't worry, the way he's going he'll be banned soon. :lol:

If this is an insult...I think we should T-Bag this guy too!

Don't worry, the way he's going he'll be banned soon. :lol:

Oops, disregard that last quote. I got Zero and Shatterproof mixed up from another thread. :ph34r:

It will still crash - albeit by a bunch of hugh IQ members instead of a mix.

AND WILL YOU STOP WITH THE TRADE AND WHO SHOULD I START TOPICS ALREADY.... JESUS H. CHRIST...  :o  MB

Why do that? You wouldn't be able to post here.....double posting retard :( MK

Coming from a guy named Mel Kiper... This does not bother me at all... or inspire me to call him a g@y @$$ Focker either... MB

countdown until this thread is locked

IBTL :(

quatro...

I ;) B :o T :banana: L

I'm working on it... Some of the dickheads on this board lately make you wonder about the human race itself sometimes... ;)

How am I doin'... I figure were almost there... A few more cocktails and a few more flames and we should be in the lock... :lol: :banana: :banana: MB

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ALL ... plus we should only allow white people!!

:o

Now that's what I'm talkin about... We should be lockin this bad boy up any time now, and plenty of time before Sat night Sportscenter... MB

Long live the KKK, Hitler, and George Bush !!! That ought to do it... :P