Sign in to follow this  
J5

Is anyone benching Holmes this week?

I know that never bench your studs theory. With Holmes splitting carries and playing against a tough San Diego run defense I was wondering if anyone was benching him. I anticipate the Chiefs passing alot and although Holmes will catch some passes he might have the best day. I have Jordan and D Davis and am considering starting them over Holmes. Is anyone benching Holmes this week over another rb?

I'm thinking about benching him at my flex and starting Moulds. N.E gives up 241 yds per game to QBs. I'd rather split that 2-3 ways than the 76 rushing yards Diego gives 2 ways. Granted he will catch some balls too.

I'm thinking about benching him at my flex and starting Moulds. N.E gives up 241 yds per game to QBs. I'd rather split that 2-3 ways than the 76 rushing yards Diego gives 2 ways. Granted he will catch some balls too.

Starting Eric Moulds over Priest. This has to be a joke.

Noob? :doublethumbsup:

Uh, no. Not for an instant.

The Chargers have the 2nd ranked run D, but what great RBs have they faced?

Holmes and LJ will both have huge days. This game is a fantasy fiesta. Holmes gets FIRED UP for Charger games - he's had some of his biggest games against SD. This one should be no different.

Do not bench your Chiefs or Chargers this week. That's going to be a great game (I hope). :doublethumbsup:

I know that never bench your studs theory. With Holmes splitting carries and playing against a tough San Diego run defense I was wondering if anyone was benching him. I anticipate the Chiefs passing alot and although Holmes will catch some passes he might have the best day. I have Jordan and D Davis and am considering starting them over Holmes. Is anyone benching Holmes this week over another rb?

Hope you trusted your instincts here, they were dead on!

Holmes and LJ will both have huge days. This game is a fantasy fiesta. Holmes gets FIRED UP for Charger games - he's had some of his biggest games against SD. This one should be no different.

Do not bench your Chiefs or Chargers this week. That's going to be a great game (I hope). :huh:

Excellent call :o

Do not bench your Chiefs or Chargers this week. That's going to be a great game (I hope).  <_<

Excellent call :mad:

eeh, ya win some and ya lose some. :D

And I was half right: I told them not to bench their Chargers either, and it was a pretty good game. Historically, the Chiefs have played the Chargers tougher than that. Trent Greenand Kennison owners weren't too disappointed either. :cry:

Funny - I don't see your bold predictions here. :mad:

I'm thinking about benching him at my flex and starting Moulds.  N.E gives up 241 yds per game to QBs.  I'd rather split that 2-3 ways than the 76 rushing yards Diego gives 2 ways.  Granted he will catch some balls too.

Predictions are hit or miss but when you put a smart a$$ comment you know it will get bumped back up.

Gates , Bree's , Green -- had really good games --- Kennison and Gonzo solid games -- Holmes , LJ and LT2 had bad to average games.

If you owned Gates you weree :cheers: :banana:

If you owned Holmes or LT :blink: :unsure: :wall:

Do not bench your Chiefs or Chargers this week. That's going to be a great game (I hope).  :pointstosky:

Excellent call :pointstosky:

eeh, ya win some and ya lose some. :banana:

And I was half right: I told them not to bench their Chargers either, and it was a pretty good game. Historically, the Chiefs have played the Chargers tougher than that. Trent Greenand Kennison owners weren't too disappointed either. :pointstosky:

Funny - I don't see your bold predictions here. :headbanger:

Just for sh!ts and giggles.

You pick 10 matchups, any skill position will do and I'll give you my feed back.

I will do the same for you and you give me the feed back.

We will let the results speak for them selves.

Do not bench your Chiefs or Chargers this week. That's going to be a great game (I hope).  :pointstosky:

Excellent call :headbanger:

eeh, ya win some and ya lose some. :banana:

And I was half right: I told them not to bench their Chargers either, and it was a pretty good game. Historically, the Chiefs have played the Chargers tougher than that. Trent Greenand Kennison owners weren't too disappointed either. :pointstosky:

Funny - I don't see your bold predictions here. :banana:

Just for sh!ts and giggles.

You pick 10 matchups, any skill position will do and I'll give you my feed back.

I will do the same for you and you give me the feed back.

We will let the results speak for them selves.

Well, it's irrelevant to you bagging on me here, but sure.

:pointstosky:

I benched Holmes this week because of the tough matchup :cry:

I replaced him with Portis, who with 1 whopping point, had 3 less points than Holmes. :wub:

I'm thinking about benching him at my flex and starting Moulds.  N.E gives up 241 yds per game to QBs.  I'd rather split that 2-3 ways than the 76 rushing yards Diego gives 2 ways.  Granted he will catch some balls too.

:( :( :mad: :mad: