Sign in to follow this  
thedanzone

mongo

I had a dream last night with you in it.

You graduated from high school with me and years later we met up again. You were still hanging around all the people from our graduating class (actually my graduating class) and I basically had no contact with anyone. I was walking and ran into a group of you filling up at a gas station, wierd because you were with about 20 people all filling up. It turned out you stole my motorcycle a couple years back and I just found out it was you. Your father got invloved and a few other parents, everyone was against me until I proved my case.

I don't remember much more.

:thumbsup:

I had a dream last night with you in it.

You graduated from high school with me and years later we met up again. You were still hanging around all the people from our graduating class (actually my graduating class) and I basically had no contact with anyone. I was walking and ran into a group of you filling up at a gas station, wierd because you were with about 20 people all filling up. It turned out you stole my motorcycle a couple years back and I just found out it was you. Your father got invloved and a few other parents, everyone was against me until I proved my case.

I don't remember much more.

<_<

I think you forgot to add, "and then I woke up in a pool of my own man-seed."