Sign in to follow this  
whoisjgalt

Somebody volunteer to collect the funds

1) It's gotta allow decimal scoring.

2) It's gotta allow for double headers (but not force us to do them every week).

3) It's gotta allow the waivers to be locked.

4) It's gotta be cheaper than CBS ripoffline.

5) There may be one more...

RTSports would get my vote. It does all we need it to do and it's just a little more than $5 per team ($81 total) if we pay for it by Aug 15th. (Or perhaps we should do $6 per team and have the commish OB1 play for free since he'll be doing the grunt work and then the guy who pays for the site and has to collect the money also getting it free and actually getting $3 extra to keep the math simple.)

If RTS allows all that stuff, then let's just go with them.

I don't even know of another hosting site that would allow us to set all those parameters anyway.

I'm for RT sports as well.

Can someone volunteer to collect the money for site payment (or do you want to be stuck with that, OB1)? It can be a hassle, I know. Perhaps we ought to have some punishment in the rules for overly late payers? :huh:

Can someone volunteer to collect the money for site payment (or do you want to be stuck with that, OB1)? It can be a hassle, I know. Perhaps we ought to have some punishment in the rules for overly late payers? :huh:

Oh, and if whoever volunteers can collect via paypal then even better.

Can someone volunteer to collect the money for site payment (or do you want to be stuck with that, OB1)? It can be a hassle, I know. Perhaps we ought to have some punishment in the rules for overly late payers? :pointstosky:

I think the rest of us should definitely fund OB1s share if he's goign to do the grunt work.

RTS is fine with me.

Anyoen who hasn't paid, forfiets every game until they do?

I think the rest of us should definitely fund OB1s share if he's goign to do the grunt work.

:thumbsup:

It's $81 for year one and then $72 per year thereafter (per this year's and last year's prices). After three years that averages out to $5 per year per team if 15 pay.

2004 $5.40 per team * 15 teams = $81

2005 and beyond $4.80 per team * 15 teams = $72

:thumbsup:

It's $81 for year one and then $72 per year thereafter (per this year's and last year's prices). After three years that averages out to $5 per year per team if 15 pay.

2004 $5.40 per team * 15 teams = $81

2005 and beyond $4.80 per team * 15 teams = $72

Works for me

:o

I have a paypal account if you guys need some one to collect. I also think we should take care of ob1s $.

Or an address to mail funds to also.

I appreciate the thought, but you guys don't need to cover my fees. Heck, galt has done as much or more to set the league up, we should cover his fees.

I would coolect the funds by mail, but I don't have a paypal account linked to a bank acccount.

I have a paypal account if you guys need some one to collect.  I also think we should take care of ob1s $.

Or an address to mail funds to also.

I can do that too.

I appreciate the thought, but you guys don't need to cover my fees. Heck, galt has done as much or more to set the league up, we should cover his fees.

If you remember, last year, you were responsible for the website, I was responsible for the fraft. With galt this year, I am like a figure head. Look at me, I'm the queen of England!@#

Look at me, I'm the queen...

Just remember, you're the one that said it! :thumbsup:

Although I don't have paypal or anything such as that, I am more than willing to contribute my share. :)