Sign in to follow this  
bigmarc27

Looking to trade

I have good depth at all my spots, but no top player anywhere. O once said I'm the Chris Perry of fantasy teams -- sounds about right.

So, I want to trade for a top RB. If you're looking for 2 good players for one great one, give me an email. No players on my team are untouchable, just make it reasonable.

--

oh, and send in your power rankings - I'm waiting!

FYI, Faulk is on the block.

working on a couple of other things, but I might come back to this...

until that point...

TJ, you have mail

Ted, you have mail

Sweet! If 25% of the league turns down your overtures, then I MIGHT have a shot.

Sweet! If 25% of the league turns down your overtures, then I MIGHT have a shot.

I have a list of RBs I'm going through - after I get rejected, I move on to the next... Faulk is eventually on that list.

Ted and Danzone -- mail time!

I have a list of RBs I'm going through - after I get rejected, I move on to the next... Faulk is eventually on that list.

mulling

None of my guys made that list? Interesting...

I have a list of RBs I'm going through - after I get rejected, I move on to the next...  Faulk is eventually on that list.

None of my guys made that list? Interesting...

1 of them did (JLewis), but I'm positive that he's not coming to my team for what I'm willing to give.

mulling

email me your thoughts and I'll see what I can do. :wall: