Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

***official*** I Got Banned Over At Fbg

I didn't believe the rumors that you could get banned easly over there. Hell, I though Zzzmanzzzz was just full of it. While I guess he was right. I lasted a couple hours and didn't even break any of the rules. :ninja:

• Like 1

i think banning threads are my favorite. :ninja:

I got banned in less than a week. I was in total shock :lol: that I got bounced. I did not curse or anything. The worse thing I did was call a guy an idiot after he blasted me because he misread my post.

I didn't get banned, but I made a whole bunch of the "music drafters" mad.

I suggested that maybe "Eye of the Tiger" isn't worthy of a high draft pick, and they went crazy.

That, and some other guy kept accusing me of creating Uh-Huh as an alias. :lol:

Hell I have been put on hiatus there so many times, I forgot the count...

Got banned over there a few months back for making a post about who dey when Pitt beat the bengals. Guess there is alot of Bengal fans there :banana: I said they was a bunch of fantasy football nazi's and am now banned for two years. That site is a joke and with all the new rules here I hope Mike doesn't turn this place into anything like fbg.

I didn't get banned, but I made a whole bunch of the "music drafters" mad.

I suggested that maybe "Eye of the Tiger" isn't worthy of a high draft pick, and they went crazy.

That, and some other guy kept accusing me of creating Uh-Huh as an alias. :banana:

"Rye or the Kaiser"(Theme from Rocky XIII) by Weird Al is better

I was an old timer there and when the new board kicked, I was here full time and lost my #.

I register kinda early at the new board, just have an ID.

About 6 months ago, I go back and jokingly start a post - it looks like a good day to get banned.

I was banned within minutes. :banana: